• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s MONDAY poll - Piercings

Piercings - How many do you have? (Multiple choice)

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 50 46.7%

Votes: 8 7.5%

Votes: 13 12.1%

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • None

Votes: 26 24.3%
  • I’m a man

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • I’m a woman

Votes: 70 65.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
How many piercings do you have?
Are you a man or woman?
(multiple choice)

For Me - I have 4 (2 in each ear)
Once upon a time, I used to have my belly button pierced and I had a third piercing in my left ear. DD18 wants us to get our cartilage pierced, but I haven’t decided if I want to do that yet - I’m afraid it will annoy me when I lay on it to sleep.

Currently, 5 - 2 in each ear, one in my tongue. I used to have my eyebrow and my belly button as well but I let those close up many years ago.

6 - 3 in each ear - and done
DD has cartilage done - I won’t do it - it hurts for way too long and they are a pain to have just my opinion - too much trouble - I don’t mind the look just don’t want to deal with it

Rather embarrassing to have to remove stuff from various areas at the airport or other venues with metal detectors.

Just one in each ear but like others don’t wear earrings much anymore. Just put them in sometimes so the y don’t close.

Last edited:
Four total, three in my right ear and one in my left. I only own the earrings that are currently in my ear; I never change them out.

One in each ear, for a total of two.

DH has more piercings than me. 😜 I think he may have been one of those Flock of Seagulls/Billy Idol punky freakshows on the weekends in the 80s. Anyway, I think he had 5 or 6. 2 in the left earlobe, 1 in the right earlobe, 1 in the top of each ear, and then 1 in an eyebrow? I think only 3 are functional now - the earlobes. My pirate.

I have 4 - 2 in each ear.

A long time ago, I'd thought they'd closed up and went to have new holes -- they said the holes never really close, and used petroleum jelly and a lot of time to get the earring into the old hole. Found the same with my second ear ones -- I don't wear 2nd earrings there much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter