slo’s MONDAY poll - PopDaddy or low-key?

Did you know Jason as PopDaddy, low-key or both?

• PopDaddy

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Low-key

Votes: 81 63.8%
  • Both

Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Today’s poll is in memory of our friend Jason.
Did you know Jason as PopDaddy, low-key or both?

For Me…..Both, but even though I saw low-key on the screen, I still called him PopDaddy in my head. When I returned to the boards after my break he was one of the first people to message me welcoming me back. He will forever be one of my favorites here.

We will miss you Jason!

Yes - not as well as some but I enjoyed talking music with him and his music threads !! We would banter back and forth - it was great fun ! I missed him for the last month and had reached out as I was worried and now I’m heart broke - this hit me really hard - he was always so nice and kind and caring I’m just very sad
I’ll miss him and every time I see a song thread I’ll think of him and miss him again
The DIS has lost a legend in my eyes ❤️💔💔😢😢😢

I’ve known him as both. Always enjoyed his posts, and the “hey” and “long post” comments. He was so supportive when our daughter was going through chemo and radiation with breast cancer. He once invited me to join another group too. Will never forget him, he will always be missed.😢

Low-Key. I've only been here under a year and a half, but I recall early on learning about City Chicken from him. I also recall the thread that was supposed to be a text, and it turned into a thread of fun randomness.

I only knew him "by name" as low-key, but always thoroughly enjoyed his song threads, and felt like he was a very supportive presence here on the DIS. I'll miss him so much. :littleangel::hug:

Both but he will always be low-key to me. Does anyone know what happened? Such sad news. He seemed like a wonderful person.

Knew him as low-key. Until now had no idea he had a previous user name, and we joined within a few months of each other, although I lurked for a year before I joined. But I am awful with names, even screen names. We did a DIS meet up on the Magic during our cruise, and I have no memory who was there and if they are still on the boards. Soooo many people are no longer on the boards and there are so few posts these days.

I knew him on the boards as both Pop Daddy and low-key, although I've been around long enough that I've probably seen his screen name as Jason Lyons, although I'm not remembering/associating this. When we'd message, he always used "Jason." :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter