Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Hades

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Captain Hook

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters
My favorite is definitely Hades. James Woods is just so good in the role (and I always think of him in Vampires). Plus, the character is just really funny and I like the comic relief.

But, if we're going with the most evil villain, then that's a different answer.

Good call on Cruella, slo!

I'm torn (still, lol) - I do love how outrageous Gaston is and the Queen of Hearts' quips. So, it was 50:50, but I still wanted to vote and went for the Queen of Hearts. "Sentence first! Verdict afterwards." 🤣

P.S. Have you seen this Disneyland Evil Queen, who went viral?

I'll go with Captain Hook, a comedic villain.

24e22a2bb980353036b08f72de8ed5ed.gif

For a REAL villain, hard to top Chernabog.

1698970016452.png

I voted Maleficent- I mean she can turn into a Dragon after all - but Ursula is a very very close second - both actresses’s voices were spot on for their evil characters.

I'm torn (still, lol) - I do love how outrageous Gaston is and the Queen of Hearts' quips. So, it was 50:50, but I still wanted to vote and went for the Queen of Hearts. "Sentence first! Verdict afterwards." 🤣

That was fabulous! Made me LOL. :laughing: What great acting!!!

Yes! I had seen footage of cast members over the years but she really stood out. She's also been Maleficent, and she recently did a musical gig in Hong Kong Disneyland as Cruella.

One thing I love about Disney cast members as villains is they are free to be charismatically mean to the guests. Princesses have to constantly smile and be nice, but the Evil Queen (and Megatron at Universal California) can totally relish their role. They're all of course much nicer to children.

One thing I love about Disney cast members as villains is they are free to be charismatically mean to the guests. Princesses have to constantly smile and be nice, but the Evil Queen (and Megatron at Universal California) can totally relish their role. They're all of course much nicer to children.

It definitely seems like its fun for the CMs to play the villains - to be able to be a little rude toward people who likely drive them crazy a lot. It's got to be a highly sought-after role.

I once was watching Gaston over by his tavern and he came out and saw this guy with the sleeves on his t-shirt rolled up. He came over and pulled those sleeves down, just shaking his head the whole time. 🤣 He's a riot!

Last edited:
It definitely seems like its fun for the CMs to play the villains - to be able to be a little rude toward people who likely drive them crazy a lot. It's got to be a highly sought-after role.

I once was watching Gaston over by his tavern and he cam out and saw this guy with the sleeves on his t-shirt rolled up. He came over and pulled those sleeves down, just shaking his head the whole time. 🤣 He's a riot!
Oh I've seen the Queen tell random people to "Shoo!" and then some. Megatron, it's pretty much his job to roast people. "If you're going to wear a muscle shirt, you might want to have muscles first", he told one guy.

One woman was so scared of Megatron, he picked up on this and lunged towards her, growling. She screamed bloody murder and ran out of the rope barricade!

The Queen's hilarious ripping into Gaston and other characters too- but always Gaston! I love it. Interactions like this make the place come alive.

We have villain shirts that we bought at Disney about 22 years ago. There are the "Bad Girls" and the "Bad Boys." Each has at least a dozen villains; all the well-known villains, but also villains like Mad Madame Mim and Chernabog. My sister, DD, my niece, and I all had the Bad Girls and DH and my brother-in-law had the Bad Boys. I love these shirts, and if I can find one I'll post a picture. Also, BONUS, they glow in the dark! We are big Disney Villains here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter