• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s THURSDAY 12/1 poll - December Birthday

December Birthday - Do you have one and when? (M.C.)

• Yes - I have a December birthday

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • No - I do not have a December birthday

Votes: 61 87.1%
  • 1st - 5th

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 6th - 10th

• 11th - 15th

• 16th - 20th

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 21st - 25th

• 26th - 31st

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Other - Please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Mine too - on the 28th

So not only is he impossible to buy gifts for for Christmas, he’s impossible to buy gifts for 3 days later :headache:
He’s very blessed to have every thing he needs, but when he buys himself things that he could have waited until December I want to poke him the eye - LOL!
That’s my birthday. I hate it, except family people have always forgot my birthday or ignored it. I do give lots of gift options for both so no excuses. Really i usually just want a quiet night out with just DH, we don’t get dinner out by ourselves very often so that my best gift.

No birthday for me but my son's birthday is Dec. 3 and I have one brother is Dec. 9 and another is Dec. 21. Bonus - my parents got married on Dec. 26.

Yep, mine is the 8th, my BFF’s is the 19th, and my FIL’s is the 28th. I’ve always thought December is a bad month to have a birthday but also appreciated that my birthday wasn’t as close to Christmas as some others!

No birthday but it is our 10 year wedding anniversary! December has always been a special month in our house.

Happy Birthday December babies!
Happy Anniversary - 10 years is a special milestone anniversary
It’s my birthday month! Next Tuesday the 6th.
Happy early birthday :bday:
Yep, mine is the 8th, my BFF’s is the 19th, and my FIL’s is the 28th. I’ve always thought December is a bad month to have a birthday but also appreciated that my birthday wasn’t as close to Christmas as some others!
Happy early birthday :bday:

Not me but my son is December 3rd, his wife is December 30, my brother in law is December 19 and DD#2 is December 24

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter