slo’s THURSDAY 2/29 poll - COVID 😷

COVID - Have you had it and how many times? (m.c.)

• Yes - I’ve had COVID

Votes: 103 64.8%
  • No - I’ve not had COVID, but I think I did

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • No - I’ve not had COVID and I never felt like I did

Votes: 37 23.3%
  • One time

Votes: 72 45.3%
  • Two times

Votes: 30 18.9%
  • Three times

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Four times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Five or more times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I had it once in Sept 2022. I had a very mild case. Had a cough and lost my voice for just over a day. By the time I tested positive I was starting to feel better.

My husband has never had it. My daughters had a few colds but I am not sure if it was Covid as by that point I didn’t bother testing. They just stayed home until they were better.

Last edited:
To the best of my knowledge NO
I tested once shortly after my grandsaon's positive result and it came back negative, never felt sick.

I voted other because I just tested positive about 12 hours ago.

This is my first time, and, because I’m immunocompromised, I’m very nervous.
I understand - I’m in the same boat. Getting COVID always made me nervous.

Please know I will keep you in my prayers to get well soon without any complications :hug:

Nope - neither my husband or I ever tested positive for Covid nor did we ever have any symptoms.

That sucks, slo! I hope your DH feels better quickly and that the rest of you avoid it. Especially with a trip coming up.

• Love
Reactions: slo
DW caught something in late 2019 from a co-worker who'd been to a convention in Chicago. She's sure it was Covid in spite of it supposedly not arriving in the U.S. until early 2020. She was absolutely out of it for a week and she said she's never been sicker in her life.
Something similar happened to me, just after Christmas 2019 I got very sick. Nobody was talking covid yet, but when the news started circulating I though it sounded exactly like what I had. I'd tell people I thought I had covid before it was widespread and most people rolled their eyes, so I just shut-up about it. Still seems plausible to me that it could have been covid. If that didn't count, I guess I've dodged the bullet or had a totally asymptomatic case.

Hope your DH is feeling better Sandy!

Neither my husband or I have had Covid that we know of. Our son tested positive in Aug 2021 but he was asymptomatic and was just tested because his roommate was randomly tested at work and tested positive.

Something similar happened to me, just after Christmas 2019 I got very sick. Nobody was talking covid yet, but when the news started circulating I though it sounded exactly like what I had. I'd tell people I thought I had covid before it was widespread and most people rolled their eyes, so I just shut-up about it. Still seems plausible to me that it could have been covid. If that didn't count, I guess I've dodged the bullet or had a totally asymptomatic case.

Hope your DH is feeling better Sandy!

Same thing with me. All my symptoms pointed to covid, but it wasn't a "thing" at that point. It wasn't until much later I was like, "huh, I wonder if that was covid?" I think it was circulating much earlier than the first reported case.

*knock on wood* I have had it twice.

I would have to say my cases were mild, unless I had tested positive I would have never known I had it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter