slo’s THURSDAY 4/18 poll - Michael Buble 🎶🎤

Michael Buble - What’s your opinion, How often do you listen, Have you seen him in concert? (m.c.)

• I love him ❤️

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I like him 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • He’s just ok 😐

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I’m not a fan 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • I have no opinion - I haven’t listened to him or I don’t know who he is

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • I listen to him often

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I listen to him off and on

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • I rarely or never listen to him

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • I’ve seen him in concert

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
I’m a big TikTok lover - it’s my favorite thing to look at while I’m eating lunch. Yesterday, a few Michael Buble TikToks popped up, which led me to listening to my Michael Buble Pandora channel on the way back to work. Tell me today……

What is your opinion of Michael Buble?
How often do you listen to him?
Have you seen him in concert?
(multiple choice)

For Me……I love Michael Buble. I listen to him a lot in the summer (every time I’m in the pool - his Pandora channel is my favorite floating in the pool music). Other times a year I listen to him often. I have never seen him in concert, and I would like to one day.

I have seen him in concert I believe three maybe four times I own all his cds several which I have autographed by him ! I started seeing him in concert before he hit it big when he used to do small intimate concerts
He’s an amazing performer puts on great concerts I love his music❤️❤️❤️❤️

I voted other. I know the name, I may have heard him without knowing who it was.

Just to shock everyone. We watched the first hour of the Taylor Swift concert on Disney. We didn't know a single song.

I don't generally mind him, but I don't go out of my way to listen to his music.

His song "Home" was big when I was a freshman in college and feeling super homesick (I was about 1000 miles away). It always made me cry.

I know him, I don't go out of the way to listen to him, but I do have a Christmas CD that he made.
I like him. Have never seen him in concert and no real desire to see him (actually, or anyone else. Concerts are not my thing)

I certainly know who he is and have a warm spot for him as a modern Canadian icon. But I don’t listen to music much so his work is not really a thing for me.

Know who he is and think he is a good singer. Seems to mostly sing with a large backup band behind him. Can't really name any original songs of his but can recognize his voice when I hear it. No interest in attending any live concerts since I think they are all overpriced regardless of the artist.

I usually only listen to him around the holidays and even then, it's if his music comes on whatever playlist or station is on. He's very good, but I tend to gravitate to the Rat Pack era when I'm up for this style of music. Maybe it's exhaustion or stress, but when I first read this, I thought it was Mr. Bubble.

1713446308136.png

I love his voice, listen to him now and then, especially at Christmas.

I have heard of him. I did feel so bad when his son was diagnosed with liver cancer. Thank God he is so much better now.

Not my first choice, but DW really likes him. I took her to a Michael Buble/Straight No Chaser concert for Valentine's Day about 15 years ago. It was a very good concert.

I like that he does a lot of the old standards. That's timeless music and I'm glad that someone popular is keeping it going.

(I also like his collaboration with the Barenaked Ladies, "Elf's Lament," on their Christmas CD.)

I've heard of him and most likely have heard his music. I honestly couldn't tell you what songs he does so I don't really have an opinion.

We have his Christmas CD and listen to it during the season. I like it. Otherwise I’m sure I would know a song was his when it came on the radio, but couldn’t name one off the top of my head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter