slo’s THURSDAY 4/4 poll - Belvita Breakfast Biscuits

Belvita Breakfast Biscuits - Have you tried them and what flavor(s) do you buy? (m.c.)

• Yes - I’ve tried them

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • No - I’ve not tried them

Votes: 38 38.8%
  • I’ve not heard of them

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Blueberry

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Cinnamon Brown Sugar

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • Toasted Coconut

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Golden Oat

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Cranberry Orange

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I’ve tried another type of Belvita product

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Grab and go breakfast foods are sometimes perfect for a busy day. Belvita Breakfast Biscuits are one of those products. They are very popular by me - the store is out of certain flavors several times a month. I’m curious today…..

Have you tried Belvita Breakfast Biscuits?
If yes….what flavor(s) do you buy?
(m.c.)

For Me…..We all like them at our house. I always have a big box of blueberry here, but I’ve also bought the cinnamon brown sugar.

IMG_3695.jpeg

The chocolate crème filled one are my favorite! They went out of stock for months, but just got them back at my local BJ's. I bring them to work for a snack.

Love them!! I've had:
Blueberry
Cranberry Orange
Toasted Coconut
Chocolate, and
Chocolate Cream

I've tried them, usually when we're going on trips or will be out of the house really early. I think we got Cinnamon Sugar. They're OK, but not really my thing. My husband likes to keep a box at his office though. He says Aldi's knock-off of these is pretty good, too.

I like the chocolate sandwich ones the best. They're my favorite breakfast bar, we get them all the time for work days.

Although I have not tried them, there is a free sample machine in the ShopRite where I buy groceries. A couple of times they had this item in them and I gave them to my son who likes them.

These are my go-to for travelling. I usually take early flights, so this is an easy snack to pack. I will bring a box on a Disney trip to get that little boost in the morning - no time for a proper breakfast after all (I actually rarely actually eat breakfast). I like them a lot!

A friend brought some on a trip we had together. I enjoyed them, but never had them since. I don’t remember the flavor.

I don't think I've ever tried one. They might have something in them I can't have. My mother buys them all the time but no idea on which flavor, unless there's an original flavor or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter