• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

slo’s THURSDAY poll - Christmas Wreath

Christmas Wreaths - How many do you have?

• Zero

Votes: 16 17.8%

Votes: 30 33.3%

Votes: 16 17.8%

Votes: 11 12.2%

Votes: 4 4.4%

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 7 or more

• I don’t put up any Christmas decorations

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I don't put up Christmas decorations. I am single and no one else is there. I always go somewhere for Christmas. This year, like last I will be at WDW.

2. A really big one on the outside of the house above the garage door, and a normal size one that hangs next to (not on) the front door.

One, on the wall above the TV, with decorations that match the tree in the same room (the tree and TV are on opposite sides of the fireplace.

Reactions: NAB

Inside there is one above the fireplace mantle. Outside, a wreath goes on the front door and also on the door that goes from the porch into the garage.

Then there is a 4' diameter lighted wreath that gets hung on the siding between two windows. It comes in 3 pieces, each a 120 degree arc.

We have this standing wreath holder that looks like a penguin embracing the wreath. We sometimes put that one outside with a live wreath.

We have a decorated circle wreath on our side door and two decorated initial wreaths on our double front doors. My DH, both sons, and I have the same first initial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter