slo’s THURSDAY poll - No poll today (explanation on post #1)

Green, Red, Orange and Yellow Peppers - What do you use when cooking? (Multiple choice)

• Green

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Red

Votes: 26 28.6%
  • Yellow

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • All the above

Votes: 42 46.2%
  • None - I don’t like them

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • None - I can’t eat them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None - I don’t cook

• I didn’t know peppers came in colors other than green

• Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
I eat raw peppers with my lunch almost every day. Probably average a pepper a day. I usually buy 3 packs with 1 each of the yellow, orange and red at the grocery store or if I go to Sam’s/Costco there are usually 6 in a pack—2 of each color. I rarely buy green unless I’m making chili (I think green looks better in chili). I actually don’t like peppers cooked very much unless they are chopped finely in small quantities like in chili.

I don’t cook with sweet peppers at all, but I do cook with every color of hot pepper.

Good morning!
Please read post #1

Good Morning ! Nope didn’t see it
Poll today - no poll - check
Have a great day!! I have Janet Jackson playing in my head - that get away song - I think it’s a sign 🤷‍♀️ Maybe I should book a trip ??

Maybe another case of shrinkflation. The resort board threads has had width truncation along with center justification for about a week now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter