slo’s THURSDAY poll - Palmer Chocolate

Palmer Chocolate - What’s your opinion of this?

• I love it

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I like it

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I somewhat like it

• It’s just ok

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • It’s edible

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • I don’t like it

Votes: 53 46.9%
  • I don’t like any chocolate

• I can’t eat any chocolate due to health reasons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’ve never tried Palmer Chocolate

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
This time of year Palmer Chocolate is everywhere, which leads me to ask......
What’s your opinion of Palmer Chocolate?

For Me.......It’s just ok
I’ll eat it if it’s given to me, but I would never buy it for myself.

This time of year Palmer Chocolate is everywhere, which leads me to ask......
What’s your opinion of Palmer Chocolate?

For Me.......It’s just ok
I’ll eat it if it’s given to me, but I would never buy it for myself.
I don't think I even know what it is! But I'm a big chocolate fan... can't imagine I wouldn't like it. ;)

I don't think that I've tried it (and that's what I voted), but it looks like they specialize in the "cheap" hollow chocolate bunnies and the shaped chocolate easter egg fillers, so... while I'm not sure I've ever had Palmer's, and I know I've never purchased Palmers, I'm going to guess that it's on the lower end of the chocolate spectrum. (But I've rarely found chocolate that was inedible.)

I really liked it growing up, especially since we went to one of the factory outlets. I liked that they made the bunnies into different characters and not just the same hollow bunny. I don't buy it myself but if given one I'll enjoy it for the moment.

Reminds me of waxed lips when I was a kid, with a little chocolate flavoring. Bleah.

When the kids were growing up, Easter baskets were the one thing I really splurged on -- I'd go to Long Grove Confectionery and get the real stuff, and the real solid chocolate rabbits for the kids.

It's the worse!! Very waxy. Inedible to me. The grand kids don't know better so they get it once in awhile (although I am giving them good chocolate now).
Palmer's is cheap and they do make cute holiday things.
I may have purchased it in the past for this very reason. Not being a connoisseur, I’d just buy what I thought would make a nice-looking basket. :goodvibes

And if it is used to make chocolate figures, like bunnies (seems that way from PP's), I do not like it.

Some friends brought me a tiny Easter basket yesterday with jelly beans and chocolate eggs. One taste of the chocolate and I knew it was Palmer's. Just not in the same class as the "good stuff."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter