slo’s THURSDAY poll - Skinny Pop Popcorn

Skinny Pop Popcorn - what flavors do you buy? (Multiple choice)

• Original

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Aged White Cheddar

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • White Cheddar

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Sea Salt & Pepper

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Real Butter

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Twist of Lime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweet & Salty Kettle

• I don’t buy or eat Skinny Pop - why?

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • I’ve never heard or seen Skinny Pop

• Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Do you eat Skinny Pop Popcorn?
If yes, what flavors do you buy?
(multiple choice)

Popcorn is a big no no for me with Ulcerative Colitis, but my DD(17) really likes this a lot. I buy her the original and white cheddar. I have bought others but she told me to not get them again.

I don’t eat it, but I buy it for DD. She likes the original.

If we go cheddar popcorn, all of us will eat the Smartfoods brand.

Reactions: NAB
We do eat bagged popcorn once in a while but never this brand. Our one-and-only flavour is Chicago Blend and we either get it from a Kernals kiosk (pre-Covid) or buy the house brand of a local grocery chain.

Question: Why does this Skinny Pop come in two different white cheddar versions? That seems weird. :confused:

I've never heard of it, or at least I never noticed it. I just buy whatever plain popcorn is on sale. I don't like the artificial butter taste of the other kinds.

I don’t buy pre popped popcorn at a store very often but if I do it is going to be cheese/white cheddar.

We don't eat it, as far as I know. We do have microwave popcorn, though rarely.

Other. I've had it a few times and it was fine (for store-bought popcorn) but it's always been when someone else has bought it (either included in a "box lunch" sort of thing, or offered at a potluck/party. I do not remember which flavor -- maybe just original?

The only popcorn I like is what I get at the movie theater, with extra butter. The only bagged popcorn I will eat is the Harkin's.

I have started eating this because it’s pretty low in calories and a more heart healthy choice.
I eat both the snack size and microwave bags.
I still miss my Orville Redenbacher movie theater butter popcorn!

I've had it and it wasn't bad but I don't buy it regularly. I have popcorn as a snack several nights per week and I just buy the Orville Redenbacher kernels and make them with coconut oil on the Whirly Pop stovetop thing, and add a bit of salt. Perfecto. I got away from anything microwaveable even though it's delicious.

Never heard of it and I don't usually buy premade popcorn. If I do, it is salt and vinegar from Kernels and I eat it until my lips turn purple LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter