slo’s TUESDAY 1/16 poll - You Can Only Ride One…….

You can ONLY ride one - which one would you choose?

• Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin

Votes: 24 18.8%
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Peter Pan’s Flight

Votes: 38 29.7%
  • Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway

Votes: 43 33.6%
  • I have no opinion - I haven’t been on these rides, but have been to WDW

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I have no opinion - I haven’t been on these rides -I havent been to WDW (I’ve been to DL or another

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I have no opinion - I haven’t been on these rides - I haven’t been to WDW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 12 9.4%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Let’s think warm and fun thoughts since many of us are cold - darn winter weather! :cold:

If you were at Walt Disney World, and were only allowed to ride one ride, which one would you choose?

For Me…..This is tough, because I love them all. I want to say Runaway Railway, but then that means I need to be at HS, and I will always pick being at The MK over the other 3 parks. Even though the line is always crazy long, I will pick Peter Pan. It’s a classic and I have wonderful memories of riding this as a child, adult, mommy with young girls and a mom with an adult DD.

IMG_1507.jpeg

Peter Pan!!
Grew up with Disneyland. That's one of my happy places. Have to go everyday we're in MK or DL.....and we will be there today!!
Definitely! We start our DL trips with dinner at Goofy’s Kitchen the night before our first park day and Peter Pan is always our first ride. Both really set the tone and I can’t see doing it any other way. :goodvibes Enjoy your day!

I went with Buzz Lightyear but it does beg the question - why is the line always so long for Peter Pan? I don't get it.

It's because it is a nostalgic and popular ride, but also because it is older and has a lower capacity. It just doesn't load people fast, especially the one at Disneyland where the vehicles stop to load. The WDW version has a moving walkway so that helps a little. Still, it's just a quintessential ride and lots of people want to ride it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter