slo’s Tuesday 1/2 poll - January Birthday

January Birthday - Do you have one and when? (m.c.)

• Yes - I have a January birthday 🥳

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • No - I do not have a January birthday?

Votes: 41 78.8%
  • 1st - 5th

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 6th - 10th

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 11th - 15th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th - 20th

• 21st - 25th

• 26th - 31st

• My birthday was on NYD 🎊

• Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Happy 2nd day of 2024 everyone :wave:
I hope everyone had a very nice NYE & NYD

Today is my first poll of the year and I’ll start it off with the monthly birthday poll.
I know this poll is always a repeat, but for those that are new to The DIS and/or new to the polls, I’m going to keep doing them :thumbsup2

Do YOU have a January birthday?
(multiple choice)

*Bonus birthday points if you are a NYD baby 🎂 🥳

A very :bday: to all our DIS friends!

For Me….Not for me, in fact, we have nobody in our family that’s a January baby.

IMG_1478.png

Not me - but my sister, grandson and mother-in-law have January birthdays. It is a crummy month for a birthday because everyone is burned out from Christmas and re-gifting is popular. :)

I turn the big 7 0 on the 24th. That's it for our family.

Special shout out Happy birthday to Nancy. :goodvibes

Happy Birthday to all other January babies. :bday:
:bday:
Just me... I stopped "celebrating" and counting numbers a loooong time ago :rotfl2:
I'm there with Kitty!! but on the 18th and will be in WDW for it :yay: 2 weeks in a 1 bedroom at OKW.....can't wait.

Happy Birthday, Kitty, Bobbi and all the January babies!! :cake: 🎂

Yep, it's me on the 6th and my younger sister on the 25th. She has it better because I'm close enough to Christmas and New Years festivities that no one seems to want to eat another slice of cake, go anywhere or do anything.

This year I've got 3 trips set, so no long weekend getaway like last year for my birthday....but there's always next year!

Happy birthday to all the January babies out there 😀

No one in my immediate family has a January, but we’ll be celebrating my father-in-law, my niece, and a cousin this month

I'm there with Kitty!! but on the 18th and will be in WDW for it :yay: 2 weeks in a 1 bedroom at OKW.....can't wait.

Happy Birthday, Kitty, Bobbi and all the January babies!! :cake: 🎂
Thank you! Mine is on the third, as is my youngest granddaughter, Maura!

Happy birthday, Nancy, Kitty, and all others who have a January birthday.

If DH, Tom, gets the OK to travel, we’ll be seeing Nancy in WDW later this month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter