slo’s Tuesday 11/29 poll - Breakfast

Breakfast - What is your typical breakfast? (M.C.)

• Cold cereal

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • Hot cereal (oatmeal, cream of wheat & er

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Toast, bagel, English muffin & etc

Votes: 44 36.7%
  • Yogurt

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • Fruit

Votes: 20 16.7%
  • Granola bar, Nutrigrain bar & etc

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Fast food or Restaurant

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Eggs

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I don’t eat breakfast

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 24 20.0%

• Total voters
I have 2 or 3 travel mugs of coffee (with half-n-half) in the morning. DH is rigid in his breakfast habits: Cold cereal, milk, orange juice. Sometimes, if we have them, he'll have a bagel and cream cheese instead. Also he'll do eggs a couple times a month, on the weekend when he has time to cook them.

I eat a "full" breakfast maybe once a month, and then it's usually an egg (fried or scrambled, maybe with cheese) with a 1/2 an English muffin or 1/2 slice toast. I'll have a slice of bacon if someone has cooked it, too.

I will mix up the breakfast with a few different combinations but basically my menu choices I have for myself are:

Egg Whites (maybe leave a yolk in there on the weekends when I am feeling crazy)
Turkey Bacon
Lunchmeat sliced Turkey
Low carb bread toast w/a little jelly or spray butter
Cottage Cheese

....and 3-5 cups of coffee

M-F I have a boiled egg and fruit. The weekends I might have scrambled eggs with bacon or make an omelette. We go through a lot of eggs.

I take my thyroid meds first thing when I wake up. Then after showering, packing my lunch, etc it's almost an hour. Then I take more medication with my breakfast.
I could never not eat breakfast as I need to take food with medication several times daily.
I'll admit part of it for me is I don't want to get up early enough to take my thyroid meds and still be able to eat breakfast before I leave. I am up and out the door within less than 30 minutes.

At home breakfast it can vary. In no particular order
1. Cold cereal with or without fruit , but no milk.
2.Toasted bread , English muffin or non-toasted regular muffin(corn , chocolate chip or blueberry)with various topping(butter & jam, honey, cream cheese &jam, slice of cheese, etc.).
3.Frozen Eggo waffle with butter& syrup.
4.A bowl of either yogurt or cottage cheese with fruit & granola
If we cook eggs or French toast at home it is for lunch.
Occasionally we will go out to a local diner for breakfast and what I eat depends on my mood. Used to eat fast food ( including donuts or pastry)once a week when heading to work but now only rarely .

Cold cereal

Oatmeal (preferably steel cut)

English muffin which goes with an egg that is in the list and missing the sausage and cheese

Missing is cookies, donuts, pop-tarts, snack cakes... if I don't have one of the above. Like today, English muffin, check. Slice of cheese, check. Get to work and where's the egg and sausage? I ate a package of mini-donuts from the machine for breakfast today.

My favorite breakfast tends to be leftovers or TV Dinner.

On weekend my favorite is Taco Bell or eggs and corned beef hash at home.

LOVE breakfast food (eggs, etc,) but most days just several cups/coffee for the first couple hours, then mid morning, have whatever leftovers from night before, could be spaghetti, etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter