slo’s TUESDAY 2/6 poll - Campbell’s Chunky Soup 🥣

Chunky Soup - Do you eat it? What types of flavors? Can or Microwavable Bowl? (m.c.)

• Yes - I eat Chunky Soup

Votes: 41 38.3%
  • No - I do not eat Chunky Soup (I used to)

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • No - I do not eat Chunky Soup (I never have)

Votes: 31 29.0%
  • I eat traditional flavors - chicken noodle, beef vegetable and etc

Votes: 35 32.7%
  • I eat specialty flavors - Sirloin Burger, Spicy Chicken Quesadilla and etc

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I eat seafood or no meat flavors - clam chowder, vegetable and etc

Votes: 19 17.8%
  • I buy the can

Votes: 38 35.5%
  • I buy the microwavable bowl

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I buy both

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 9 8.4%

• Total voters
i did not like them much years ago but they seem better than i remember. i used to be a progresso fan but i think they've gone downhill in recent years. we get the chunky chicken pot pie, chicken and dumplings and a few others. i make allot of homemade soup (only way i will do clam chowder anymore-i don't like it watery and i want actual clam not just shards) but for a quick meal it's faster to snag a can.

I love Campbells Soups especially the Chunky. I get a variety of flavors but never any kind of Chicken or chowders. To be fair I won't eat any chicken soup due to an unpleasant week years ago with the stomach flu and my mom feeding me nothing but chicken soup. Chowders are out due to an allergy. The occasional quick meal is sandwiches and my DH split a can of soup.

I have never liked Progresso soups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter