slo’s TUESDAY 4/16 poll - Jelly Donuts

Jelly Donuts - What’s your opinion and how often do you eat them? (m.c.)

• I love them 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • I like them 🙂

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • They’re just ok 😐

Votes: 20 17.1%
  • They’re edible 😶

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t like them 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • No opinion - I’ve never had one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I eat one once a month or more

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • I eat one off and on throughout the year

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • I very rarely or never eat donuts

Votes: 55 47.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Rarely eat donuts, can’t remember the last time I did, they’re not on my diet. I do like jelly donuts, but my favorite is Boston cream.

They're fine, but can't remember that last time I had a Jelly Donut. I haven't had a donut of any kind since the pandemic started in March 2020. My employer used to bring in donuts every two weeks on pay day, and that all stopped during the pandemic, and I retired before they resumed "donut day"

LOVE them! My kids, their Saturday morning sports league, a local bakery used to provide the snack each weekend - it was always fresh donuts. So good! Jelly filled were fantastic.

Since that league ended a few years ago, I don't think I have had a donut since :(

I like them, raspberry is my favorite. But I prefer custard filled. Don’t eat them very often though.

Dad enjoys them which makes me happy. Late 100 year old friend Sue loved donuts and I believe now jusy might be reading this kind thread while enjoying one in Heaven perhaps even with my beloved grandparents.

I enjoyed them as a child, and I still like them. I have maybe 1 a year, and yes, it would be raspberry!

I like donuts. Not sure I would choose the jam filled one out of a box but they are good.
Neve buy donuts as I'm diabetic. Maybe have a rare one at work if someone brings them in.

I LOVE jelly donuts! In general, I love filled donuts. Until I moved to the Houston area, raspberry filled and Boston cream were my two favorites. Then I was introduced to Shipley and their lemon filled and devils food (chocolate devils food donut filled with chocolate buttercream) became my faves. I guess technically the lemon is a lemon curd, but I still love a raspberry jelly donut. It's not nearly as inventive as places like Voodoo, but they have a fun menu and it's so much better (IMO) than Dunkin'.

https://shipleydonuts.com/our-menu/...gMf2BjpW_tGCe0MeM-8QBa1Y0JdaipIRoCHEoQAvD_BwE

It's weird that I don't like creme/jelly filled round donuts but give me a Tasty Klair and I'm happy.

Well, that is weird. They would basically taste the same.

There is a doughnut shop in town where they will fill your eclair on demand with whichever filling you want. The Bavarian Cream is always a good shocie, but they will do any of the jellies, chocolate, and also cream cheese, which is very good!

I love lots of different doughnuts, jelly definitely among them! I buy them much more rarely now, but have fond memories of them from when I was a kid and could eat anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter