Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
How many indoor plants do you have?

For me - zero
I‘m do not have a green thumb for indoor plants :sad2: (I do for outdoor plants), so my indoor plants are fake.

Only 2 now,,used to have a lot more, but as I get older, I need less things to take care of, lol!

I have three, but I am not good with plants (indoor or out).

One I've had for a very long time (15+ years), but it's apparently very hardy. I've been convinced it's dead multiple times but it always seems to revive itself. It also tends to droop when it needs water, so I remember to water it.

The second is an aloe plant that I'm shocked isn't dead. It looks terrible, but it's not quite dead yet.

The third is a spider plant that I recently bought from my teenage niece. She's very into plants (and very good at caring for them). She recently started a business selling plants she's propagated herself. I was her first customer. She assured me that spider plants are practically fool proof. I haven't killed it yet, but it's only been a few weeks.

Last edited:

0 houseplants here due to having cats. I used to enjoy having plants, but I have enjoyed the cats much, much more.

DW is in charge of the care & feeding of the indoor plants. I voted 4, that's an estimate (I don't pay too much attention.) We usually have some fresh cut flowers in a vase on the kitchen table.

Zero. I would like to have some but we live in a condo with very limited natural light. It’s just not possible to have them thrive and I don’t care enough to bother with grow lamps and whatnot. I’ve never had any fake plants because I sort of loathe them but I do have a bouquet of flowers on the table pretty much all the time.

none......I have enough things laying around. And don't want to have to remember to tend to them

I love them! I have at least 20 and finally am figuring out how to care for them correctly. I love bringing the outdoors in especially during the winter. They also improve the air quality in your home and overall just make me happy.

The best thing I ever did was order a moisture meter from Amazon. You stick it in the soil and it tells you whether it needs water or not. Before that it was total guesswork. Highly recommend if you like indoor plants.

40+ in the room I'm currently sitting in (my office/sunroom) and planning to add more.

Well over 50 in the house. I have quite a few in the kitchen, a couple in my bathroom, and my middle daughter has her own plants in her room and bathroom.

I would generally describe myself as bad with plants and I really don't care for gardening, but I've managed to keep all of these alive with very minimal effort (a little bit of water maybe once a week when I remember). I've even been able to propagate quite a few new plants by just cutting something off and throwing it in a glass of water.

Zero. I am thinking of maybe getting a fake one for the corner space where the dog water and food used to be.

35, not counting the amaryllis and paperwhite bulbs that will get discarded after they are done blooming. Varying in size from the rather large (monstera, jasmine, money tree, and whatever is behind me in the office) to the tiny (African violets and a few baby succulents).

4 in the office, a half dozen in our bedroom, and the rest are split between the foyer, living room, and dining room.

Half of these should be in my wife's schoolroom, but she brought them home due to COVID and not know when/how often her school would close. One or two of them will go to my cubicle once my office building is back open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter