slo’s WEDNESDAY 3/6 poll - Phone Tracking 📲

Phone Tracking - What’s Your Opinion, Does someone follow you, Who do you follow? (m.c.)

• I like it

Votes: 29 34.5%
  • I’m just ok with it

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • I do not like it

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Someone follows me - please post who

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Nobody follows me - please post if it’s because you won’t allow it

Votes: 40 47.6%
  • I follow my child(ren) or grandchild(ren)

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • I follow my spouse or S.O.

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • I follow my friend(s) - (many of our young DIS friends follow friends)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I follow my parent(s)

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters
Don't use it, wouldn't know how or even if my phone has it. Hubby is usually right across the room from me and if he isn't, I usually know where he is (probably the bathroom). My son is grown and has a family of his own. Where he goes and when is his business.
:rotfl2:

We have Life360. We first got the app when our older son started driving so we’d know where he was during the day. My wife also added her mom after she had an aneurysm, in case she was out somewhere and got confused where she was (thankfully, it’s never happened yet).

It’s funny because in reading all the comments, we are all using the term “tracking”. Yes that is what it essentially is, but I think for those of us who do share our location it truly is more just “sharing location” and not stalking each other. I don’t like the thought of that either. I know our family is not stalking each other because half the time we forget we even have “find my” on.

We all just use the “find my” feature and track each other. It’s handy see where people are, but yes it could be considered a bit creepy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter