slo’s WEDNESDAY 8/9 poll - Stanley Travel Tumbler

Stanley Travel Tumbler - Do you have one, what’s your opinion of it or do you want one? (M.C.)

• I have a Stanley Travel Tumbler

Votes: 8 7.6%
  • I do not have a Stanley Travel Tumbler

Votes: 71 67.6%
  • I like it

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • It’s just ok

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don’t like it

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I want a Stanley Travel Tumbler - I’m getting one soon

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I want a Stanley Travel Tumbler - I’m not sure when I’ll get one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not want a Stanley Travel Tumbler

Votes: 56 53.3%
  • I’ve never heard of a Stanley Travel Tumbler

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Do you have a Stanley Travel Tumbler?
If yes….what is your opinion of it?
If no…..do you want one?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..I do not have one and I do not want one :sad2: I have enough other types of travel tumblers and most of those aren’t used. I have my favorite one and use that all the time. My DD19 does have a Stanley, and she absolutely loves it.

IMG_1209.jpeg

I’ve never heard of those I’ll have to Google that and see about those - I have a yeti I didn’t buy it it’s from work but I agree with you SLO I’ve got so many travel mugs most of them Disney I really don’t need any more

Do you have a Stanley Travel Tumbler?
If yes….what is your opinion of it?
If no…..do you want one?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..I do not have one and I do not want one :sad2: I have enough other types of travel tumblers and most of those aren’t used. I have my favorite one and use that all the time. My DD19 does have a Stanley, and she absolutely loves it.

View attachment 784138
I won one at work. I had been using Tervis and Contigo. This is by far the BEST! It keeps my iced drinks cold for two days. No joke. I have not tried it for hot. My husband got one too and also loves it. I have the 30oz but he got the 40 which is massive but has a cup holder shaped bottom. We used on a road trip to Canada recently and they were terrific. I highly recommen if you can find on sale. The price is stupid high lately. Target had some ugly colors on sale.

I LOVE my Yeti cup, so unless something happens to it and it needs to be replaced, I probably won't get a Stanley. They did give us knock-off Stanley cups at a training a went to a few weeks ago, but I haven't used it because it's just so big.

I am a hobbyist tumbler maker and right now these are all the rage. Meanwhile in “real life” I don’t know a single person who has one or wants one. I saw a video where the guy explained that when they first came out they couldn’t sell them to save their lives. Then a TikTok post went viral and now they can’t keep them on the shelves. Stanley is the OG when it comes to insulation so I get the love there but my understanding is the lids leak so that’s a no go for me.

I’m a Hydro Flask girl myself. I have an entire cabinet full that get used regularly and when people come to stay they pick one out and borrow it for the duration of their visit.

A double vote from me. I don't have one and I never heard of it. I'm not really a tumbler guy I guess. I don't like having another thing to carry around, wash, remember, probably lose

Same here. When I take my coffee in the car I actually just keep it in the mug I drink out of around the house.

In addition to not wanting more stuff in the cabinets, on the few travel tumblers I do have, I seem to always have issues where the travel lids leak and then I drip coffee on myself. Same thing happens with the plastic travel lids on to-go cups from coffee places. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with them because no one else I know seems to have that issue.

I've never heard of these.

I do have a large Yeti I use for water on long trips and a smaller one for taking my coffee outside.

Most days I use a purple plastic water bottle or a theme park souvenir cup for water.

I do not have one. I know several people who do and they all love theirs, but they look top-heavy. I am quite sure if I had one, I'd end up knocking it over. I have a double-walled insulated stainless cup with a straw that I use all the time. (I think it might be Contigo brand and that's fine with me.) If I were to win one or receive one as a gift, I'd definitely try it to see what the hype is about, but I probably wouldn't spend money on one.

No, I don't take any kind of travel mug out with me. I have a large metal Yeti tumbler with my nickname engraved on it for my morning coffee, though.

Never heard of it, don’t want one, don’t need one. I don’t drink coffee, ever. I have several insulated water bottles, but couldn’t even tell you the brand name. Most we got as freebie promotional items. I will carry water sometimes if I’m doing outdoor activities in warm/hot weather, and occasionally will take one in the car for a long road trip.

I have a Hydro Flask so I don't need a Stanley. I love my Hydro Flask because it keeps everything cold for a really long time. I can leave it on the front seat of my car on a 90+ degree day while I go for a 4-5 hour bike ride and none of the ice has melted.

I never leave home without my Hydro Flask. I call it my sippy cup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter