slo’s WEDNESDAY 9/14 poll - Ramen Noodle Soup

Do you eat Ramen Noodle Soup and what flavors? (M.C.)

• Yes - I eat it regularly

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Yes - I eat it sometimes

Votes: 44 47.8%
  • No - I don’t eat it

Votes: 31 33.7%
  • Chicken

Votes: 38 41.3%
  • Beef

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Soy Sauce

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Shrimp

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Another flavor not listed - please post what

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I’ve never tried Ramen Noodles

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Do you eat Ramen Noodle Soup?
If yes….what flavor(s)?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..I use the beef flavor in a recipe, but I do not eat it as soup.
I read a few articles about how difficult it is for your body to digest these noodles when ate often, so I’m ok eating it 3 - 4 times a year, but not more than that.

*Inspiration for today‘s poll is me putting beef ramen on my grocery list so I can make that recipe I mentioned soon.

To say I HATE it would not be doing it justice - my DD eats it constantly - the smell alone makes me want to 🤮🤮 I just can’t stand it no matter what flavor it is - nor do I care for it if I can taste it in a recipe - just not a fan - but I have to tolerate DD eating it at least 3-4 times a week - ugh stinks up the house

To say I HATE it would not be doing it justice - my DD eats it constantly - the smell alone makes me want to 🤮🤮 I just can’t stand it no matter what flavor it is - nor do I care for it if I can taste it in a recipe - just not a fan - but I have to tolerate DD eating it at least 3-4 times a week - ugh stinks up the house
My youngest DS ate the chicken flavor one ALL the time!

I used to eat it as a soup, but haven’t eaten that in about 30 years. I have had a side dish that uses the noodles only, but it’s been awhile. Neither one of my kids like ramen, so I never buy it.

Yeah I eat it. Makes an easy lunch for the family on a cold winter weekend. We eat chicken, soy, curry, miso, "oriental" flavor

I eat it a couple times a month. Prefer Beef flavor but usually end up buying the chicken because it's cheap at Sam's Club. I don't eat it as soup but drain 90% of the water and eat it as just noodles. My younger son will beg for some if he sees me eating it. My older son and my wife can't stand them.

My answer to these polls is often missing, Yes but I don't eat it often isn't enough. I do like it, but I rarely eat it.

I never liked tomato soup, the common requirement pairing with a grilled cheese. I usually have the Lipton chicken noodle soup packets for a quick I want a grilled cheese and must have some kind of soup dinner or lunch. On occasion, like maybe once a year, I will have Ramen instead of the Lipton packet.

No. Overdid it in college, then it was the biggest aversion for me when pregnant - the thought made me gag, the smell would send me running.
However, all 3 of my boys LOVE it. I buy the cases from Aldi and keep it in the pantry and they help themselves when the craving strikes. They would probably live on it...which would be a cheap, short life...if I let them, ha! They like to add potstickers and scallions to it. We probably go through a case every 4 - 5 months.

My daughters love it but not good nutritionally so we split a portion between three of us when the mood strikes (once a week or so).

I eat it, but rarely. More recently I’ve been eating a similarly packaged pho. Amazon messed up an order, and I ended up with a case of the stuff. It’s going to take a while to get through it all!

Regarding ramen, my neighbor uses the raw noodles to add crunch to one of her salad recipes. It’s very good.

I eat it sometimes. I ate it more often when I was working from home, because it's an easy lunch. Sometimes I would crack an egg in it to make it more filling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter