slo’s WEDNESDAY 9/28 poll - Candy Corn

Candy Corn - What is your opinion of them?

• I love them ❤️

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • I like them 👍🏻

Votes: 15 14.2%
  • I sorta like them 😐👍🏻

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • They’re just ok 😐

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • They’re edible 😶

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • I don’t like them 👎🏻

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • I’ve never tried candy corn - I should give them a try

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’ve never tried candy corn - I have no desire to try

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can’t eat candy corn

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
No longer able to eat candy corn but I sure enjoyed it when I was younger. For some reason the pumpkin-shaped variety always tasted better to me than the more traditional triangular shape. Maybe because it had more sugar lol. Those of you who do enjoy such a seasonal treat, may you continue to do so :)

I liked it, and preferred Brach’s brand. There may have been others I liked too, but can’t recall any other names.

Some of the other brands were not as enjoyable, and some not at all. But I did find that usually a little at a time was enough, and too much at once kind of got to me!

I "sort of like them" -- meaning, if I see them I think "oh, I don't need any of those. I don't even like them that much." But once I eat the first one, then I keep going back... again and again... so I guess I *do* like them. So they rank pretty low on my favorite candies list, but it doesn't prevent me from eating them! Your decorations look great!
Thank you :goodvibes
Everyone will see the one picture again when I do a poll about Reese’s pieces, which is in the other cup.
I put sorta. My dd loves candy corn! I will likely have a few when I buy a bag, but I don't crave them.

Unlike many on here, I don't like the pumpkins, only candy corn. The bigger pumpkins are texturally a put off for me. :confused3 I'm weird. lol
Same - I don’t like them either :sad2:
I‘m very finicky about my Halloween candy - LOL!

Well, because of this thread, I bought some harvest mix today. 😆 (I will have to hide it before DH gets home.)

And it doesn't just have candy corn and pumpkins this year - there are cats, bats...all sorts if shapes:
2E09F683-1F53-451D-BD0A-CB498F0027E8.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter