slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
How do you pay your bills?
Online?
Mail?
Both?

For Me…….Both
The majority of my bills are paid online - probably 80%

Mostly online, a few in the mail and once in a while I’ll call and give cc info over the phone

You missed an option in the poll... that is for having the vendor automatically take the payment on its due date. I do that with the utilities, my cell phone, DirecTV, TrueGreen, etc. The rest I pay online.

Utilities, cell phone, mortgage, car insurance, etc. are automatically withdrawn from a bank account or charged to a credit card for reward points.

CCs are manually paid online. I have them set so a certain amount is withdrawn automatically in case I forget.

Lawn service and house cleaners via Venmo.

I can’t think of any that are still paid by check via mail.

That reminds me. Got a notice from Sirius XM that my most recent payment was rejected. The CC it’s charged to probably expired. I think it gets paid every six months.

I selected Other. I pay all my bills online with the exception of the guy who takes care of my lawn. He prefers a check, and I pay him in person, not by mail.

Mostly online , but a few mailed or in person (yard and pool are this way)
All the streaming services are automatically deducted

Some online, some autopay, only one that still gets paid through the mail is our water bill. Our city is way behind the times in getting those online too!

All online minus our water bill. It has a tendency to get lost on the interwebs with our city. :rolleyes:

Online only, aside from the random place or two that doesn't have that capability (oil company, landscaper). The oil one I drop off in person or have my dad drop off, as they use the same company.

Online only. Occasionally an over the phone. I do give my daughter a check for my rent every month tho.

Pretty much all electronic at this point, either auto-withdraw from our bank account or on our credit card.

Most of mine is online. I have two that I pay by mail my oil and my house taxes. Some time my house taxes I just take it there and pay it.

My father insisted on paying property taxes and water/sewer for both homes in person. He’d rather spend money on gas to drive to the township offices than, heaven forbid, use a stamp.

I voted “I don’t know-I don’t pay the bills in my house.”

Apparently I have staff to handle that chore.:teeth:
:lovestruc Yes of course, that goes without saying, but who pays them? Oh never mind, probably the accountant, right? I’m so dumb sometimes. :upsidedow
Utilities, cell phone, mortgage, car insurance, etc. are automatically withdrawn from a bank account or charged to a credit card for reward points.

CCs are manually paid online. I have them set so a certain amount is withdrawn automatically in case I forget.

Lawn service and house cleaners via Venmo.

I can’t think of any that are still paid by check via mail.

That reminds me. Got a notice from Sirius XM that my most recent payment was rejected. The CC it’s charged to probably expired. I think it gets paid every six months.
This exactly. We’ve been doing it this way for years.

All online. The ones that do not have an online portal set up I bill pay through my bank and then my bank automatically sends them a check. I don't manually pay anything except when I am making extra payments on something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter