slo's Monday poll - Coke or Pepsi

Coke or Pepsi - What's Your Favorite???

• Total voters
I like both. Which one I drink depends on the mood I'm in, or what's available. I will not touch diet soda or any soda with artificial sweetener. Bleh.

I agree that McDonald's has the best Coke! I'm not sure why or how but their blend always seems to be the tastiest.

Other: I like caffeine-free regular Coke and regular Pepsi. Also, Vanilla Coke, Cherry Pepsi, and Cream Soda.

Coke, however I recently started drinking Diet Coke so I like that too. I don't mind Pepsi or Dr. Pepper and if those are the only sodas available I'll drink that.

Coke Zero, but I also like normal Coke, normal Pepsi, M&S Cola and Virgin Cola.

Whatever is cheapest. I grew up with Shasta Cola. Right now there is Sam's Cola in the cupboard. If they are sold out, then RC usually. If it is regular soda and there is a Pepsi sitting next to a Coke I will take the coke. I prefer yellow label Diet Coke, or Diet Rite, the ones made with Splenda over other diet colas.

There's nothing better than an ice cold glass bottle of Coke

We rarely drink soda but if I have it, Coke. I would never poison my body with fake sugar. We usually buy a six pack of the Cokes from Mexico so we know it's sugar instead of HFCS. That's off my diet too. I'm a water girl.

has to be Coke, and not diet, that stuff no matter what brand, upsets my stomach, and YES I can tell the difference. :) :love::love::love::love::love:
View attachment 104695

I have the same problem and I, too, can tell if it's diet. Found out it was the aspartame in the drinks as well as food that was upsetting my stomach. Sucrolose/Splenda only does it to me in drinks, not in food.

Coke Zero. Would love to try Coke Zero Cherry but it hasn't come out here yet

I picked both.

I prefer Coke Zero and will pick that if it is available. I like Diet Pepsi better than Diet Coke. If I have to drink regular which is very very rare, I like Coke Classic over Pepsi.

Neither, we don't buy or drink soda. It's coffee in the morning, water all day, light beer at night followed by more water. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter