Small things you get wrong as an adult

ACCORDING TO MY WIFE: Loading the dishwasher. I made a bigger mistake pointing out I load it exactly as the owner's manual suggests.

Right and Left. Seriously. I know my right from my left. And I know what I'm trying to say when I give directions. But, if I'm in a rush, I will almost always say it backwards.... Like I will say turn left, while pointing to the right. Nearly 50yo, and I cannot break this weird "thing". It's very frustrating.

Right and Left. Seriously. I know my right from my left. And I know what I'm trying to say when I give directions. But, if I'm in a rush, I will almost always say it backwards.... Like I will say turn left, while pointing to the right. Nearly 50yo, and I cannot break this weird "thing". It's very frustrating.
Me too!
I’ve always blamed my ADHD 😂

Cardinal directions. I grew up in Denver and the mountains were always West. Now I'm in the south and clueless without a giant landmark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter