• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Small Worlds- Mission Help Thread!

Thank you all for your help! I'm officially up to date with everything I can do right now. (Not counting the Games mission because I'll never pass the balloon game, even when Games Planet opens up again.)

my mission is accomplished to by the way

mummy kat is in need of some dancers if anyone can show up

Aliceblue (and anyone else who doesn't think so), you will pass the balloon game! It seems impossible at first, but just keep clicking away and try to hit the biggest groups of the same color that you can. If I did it (yesterday obviously) then anyone can do it. Ditto on the game that follows it (Swarm). You can do it! Good luck! It's so awesome to see the VMK/Dis crowd sticking together to make things work!:goodvibes

Sad to think this will all go away when beta is done, and we will have to start over. But if they have the same missions again, we will all be experts! :cool1:

I had a feeling of blackheart quest tonight LOL

good to see the team stuff at work :thumbsup2

and thanks to everyone for helping!

Needing people for the dance party!
Please come and dance your butts off! :)

Mission Completed! Thank you all!

Alice: A few tips for that balloon game for you. First, try to get big clusters of a color before popping them, big points. Watch for the missile, wait for it to be over an area of balloons and click to explode it, more big points. Also, when you see a black balloon, it will pop one color of balloons off your board. BIG help towards getting those color clusters! 500,000 is pretty easy to get, but I can't say the same about 100,001 for Swarm! LOL I could only only play it once, but I think I've got the gist of that, too. Shoot the bees and whatever the other things are before they reach the game board as much as possible. Not much more I can offer for tips there, as I could only play it once before the game room was closed.

Alice: A few tips for that balloon game for you. First, try to get big clusters of a color before popping them, big points. Watch for the missile, wait for it to be over an area of balloons and click to explode it, more big points. Also, when you see a black balloon, it will pop one color of balloons off your board. BIG help towards getting those color clusters! 500,000 is pretty easy to get, but I can't say the same about 100,001 for Swarm! LOL I could only only play it once, but I think I've got the gist of that, too. Shoot the bees and whatever the other things are before they reach the game board as much as possible. Not much more I can offer for tips there, as I could only play it once before the game room was closed.

When is the game room open?

I was able to get over 100,000 easy by just staying on the edges of the box -- going around in a square while continuously shooting. If the insects are coming at you one way, you just go the opposite and continue to shoot while staying along the walls. It worked for me. :)

I was able to get over 100,000 easy by just staying on the edges of the box -- going around in a square while continuously shooting. If the insects are coming at you one way, you just go the opposite and continue to shoot while staying along the walls. It worked for me. :)

Yup, that technique worked for me once I figured it out. Until then I was awful at Swarm.

When is the game room open?

It's down for the weekend due to tech issues. They hope to reopen it sometime this next week.

Woot! Thanks for the tips!

If anyone would like to help me on the bring 3 people to your room mission it would really help me.

P.S. For the Swarm Game Mission for those who are still on it, It only works in the arcade room, I tried in the Club but it didnt go through.

My Title is Acemicfan!

Does anyone know if the golf is working today?

Mini Golf is still not working and the same with the game room not being open to play poppit and swarm. Hopefully, they will be fixed soon. They have a large audience waiting. :)

i need 3 ppl in my room! the title is 'Need 3 ppl!!!' thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter