SmallWorld - New build is online!

Just a word of warning: When an item at Mysterio's shop is described as being usable by "level 40 status only", it does not mean that level 40 in one area will suffice. Apparently you have to be level 40 in all areas.

Oh well! I'll just have to look forward to eventually wearing my pretty purple "fairy" (butterfly) wings.

That's not true I am a level 8 artist and i can wear my NEW knight helmet princess: LOL and my jet pack which are 30 leveled

Poor Player Behavior

(Aengus or Dis please move this if needed.)

Hi!
I just had a very nice chat in the Thermae Spa with a SmallWorlds Moderator. I explained how I noticed the sharp increase in poor player behavior. (He knew all about it! ;) )

I told him I understood the game was open chat, but had noticed a report button by the camera icon. In order to not abuse it, I asked him to give me an idea of what should and should not be reported. (He nearly fell to the ground that someone would not want to abuse the report button. I can only imagine the reports they have been getting!)

Although reporting is a gray area he said think PG-13. They allow some bad words, others are not allowed. He did not specify exactly what was permitted. I'm sure the context in which a word is used has a lot to do with it. He was very speciifc in saying bullying is not allowed. They are working on getting together some more specific guidelines.

So, hope this info helps. I did get the impression that they really are trying to work on the situation. Now that we have some report guidelines, maybe we can help them, help us.

Happy

PS Cruise, I mentioned about your guestbook situation. He said the feature to delete individual entries is now working. I also mentioned about a player writing a curse word on my graffiti board while I was there and then said...guess I should have used that report button.

This is great Happy, thanks for the post. They are doing their best to try, we just have to do our best to help. Let's just say its a whole new world for us and new peeps to deal with.

P.S.- you can also take a picture of something inappropriate using the snapshot tool and use that picture in lieu of (or as an accompaniment to) a textual report.

That will probably work well with problems such as your obscene graffiti board, souper. ;)

P.S.- you can also take a picture of something inappropriate using the snapshot tool and use that picture in lieu of (or as an accompaniment to) a textual report.

That will probably work well with problems such as your obscene graffiti board, souper. ;)

Thanks Cardinal.

Hmm, so whilest I was away...hovering in my deathbed (fever, chills, sore throat...ugh)...some vandals broke in and tagged the place!

vandal1.jpg

Heres a closer look at the dasterdly deed!
vandal2.jpg

I wasn't sure who could have done such a terrible, nasty, mean thing...but they left their calling "card"...:rolleyes:
Vandal3.jpg

Hmm, not sure if the two acts of vandalism are related or if someone is being framed! Everyone be on the lookout! Maybe we need to start a neighborhood watch program...
:rotfl:

Ahhh - you mean to tell me someone erased my "Lets go Phillies" and "Let's go Eagles" Gosh! I worked hard on that. :rotfl2:

Luckily either ppl were watching out or I just don't get that many "odd" visitors as my "On Vacation" board remained untouched and there wasn't anything objectionable on either board, LOL.

Yes, I'm back, LOL...did anyone even notice I was gone??? Got my disney fix for now...until I go back again in February! :cool1:

Luckily either ppl were watching out or I just don't get that many "odd" visitors as my "On Vacation" board remained untouched and there wasn't anything objectionable on either board, LOL.

Yes, I'm back, LOL...did anyone even notice I was gone??? Got my disney fix for now...until I go back again in February! :cool1:

who are you again? :rotfl:

I got a message when I logged into SmallWorlds today..

"SmallWorlds will be taken offline Monday 21th October @ 2pm PDT

The site could be down for up to 8 hours while we upgrade to the next beta release."

It's Monday the 20th though.. haha

Ev

Bumping this, it's been a year since we joined!

Happy Anniversary Smallworlds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter