Smells like Disney

Disneytrippin'

DIS Veteran
Hey everybody. I wanted to start a thread on scents you have found that remind you of your Disney vacation. I will start by sharing I am obsessed with Bath and Bodyworks 3 wick candle called Paris Café. It is in the White Barn line and it reminds me of Main Street coffee shops. I loved it so much I had several mailed to me since the stores are closed. I never want to run out of it. I bought one for my mom for Mothers Day and told her it smells like Disney and I want to take her.

To boost my mood I ask Alexa "Alexa open D Park"(from there you can choose which channel to listen to). Sip on my coffee and write my blog, work on vacation planning or just sit back and relax. It seriously will take you back.

There are 4 channels on D Park radio
Mainstream *every night they play the nighttime spectaculars. As of right now they are playing Happily Ever after start to finish.
Disney Background area
Channel 3 Christmas at Disney
Channel 4-Disney Guest

You can check it out if you haven't heard of it www.dparkradio.com

What are your finds? What scent fills your heart and brings you back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter