***Smiley Thread #16*** Some MORE Favorite Smilies

….oh, and, HEY, whatever happened with that 'weird' phone call? :confused3

Normally I don't vent. I don't want to talk behind my MIL's back. It may be due to having lost her husband not so long ago. Thanks for asking.:)

….sounds promising….are you going to meet her any time soon? :confused3 I'm guessing that you don't live anywhere near her….:rolleyes2

Very long story. I almost did. She lives in Washington now. She was in Ok. I don't know if I will meet her or not.:confused3

Very long story. I almost did. She lives in Washington now. She was in Ok. I don't know if I will meet her or not.:confused3

…..if you don't mind me asking, what does your DH say about all this? :confused3 My guess is that he isn't entirely close with his momma...:sad2:

He knows and he will be talking with her.. No he was not close with his mom. which is quite sad...:flower3:

It is, but I am pushing him further along to keep a relationship with her. It is important that he does that.:goodvibes

t117018.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter