Smooth TSA experience

I and the family do exactly what we are told by TSA. some airports...like LAX at least every time we have flown back from vacation there...do NOT make you remove shoes..I have found thats different at some airports
CMH in Ohio does. But, if they want me to do whatever...i will. Just want to get to Vacation!

Even in the same airport it can vary. I went through Atlanta once and they had a dog working so we didn't have to take off shoes.

I signed DW and myself up for PreCheck the next day. Every time we go through security one of us mentions that it was worth every penny.
I agree 100%. For me it's the shoes; I hate fiddling with my shoes, and that is my pre check golden item.

If it hasn't been said:

Don't wear loose clothing through the body scanner. It can look like there is a cavity and they'll have to pat you down. A kindly TSA agent whispered this to me during a pat down after I mentioned I didn't know why I kept getting tagged for pat downs. She also told a friend flying with me don't wear anything with glittery bits as any metal in it will also get you tagged for extra pat down. I wear a tight fitting cotton tank top and leggings until I pass security now, and just throw on my long loose tunic after. Haven't been tagged for pat down since I started doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter