Smugmug.com

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Corey and Bob and any other photo buffs,

Someone recommended Smugmug.com to store my photos online. Has anyone used that service? I know it is a pay service, but I was impressed by what they have to offer.

Any opinions?

Kim

I think DISer bradk uses them - I think that's the watermark that's always on his photos. Maybe send him a PM?

I have never used there site but it looks pretty nice. I use photobucket and have been pretty happy with them. All I need is a place to store photos online and it's free. You might want to ask about smugmug on the photography forum if no one here can help you, they are very helpful and I'm sure they would know all about it. :)

Haven't used smugmug, but I know a professional photog who does and seems to like it. I use flickr and I LOVE it! It's so easy to use.

Another podcast I listen to mentioned SmugMug - Leo LaPorte, who used to be a host on TechTV and now hosts a bunch of podcasts (Twit, MacBreak Weekly, etc.) uses it.

Here's what he wrote on his blog:

http://leoville.com/tag/smugmug/

If you look through his blog, you'll see how it handled his pictures from Egypt. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter