• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Snack on the DDP? What exactly do you get?

XxStaceFacexX

DIS Veteran
I know it says popcorn, drink or ice cream novelty but exactly what does it entitle you to? I've never used the DDP and want to get the best bang for my buck..Any suggestions on where and what? :banana:

I wanted to know this as well...did anyone make a list or have pictures?? I'm subscribing

Basically, you can get either a small popcorn, a piece of fruit, a soda, a bottle of water, or a Mickey ice cream bar. There are some rumors that some places in EPCOT's WS let you get an ethnic treat, and a place in MGM that lets you get dumplings, but those can depend on the CM and their interpretation of the DP. In the resorts, you can sometimes get rice krispy treats or cookies, but again that varies by resort. The snack credit does not include things like Dole Whips, smoothies, et all.

Sleeping Jedi Beauty said:
Basically, you can get ...
... or a Mickey ice cream bar.

All of the frozen novelties are snacks, not just the Mickey Bars.

Some examples are an orange juice bar, choc. covered banana, and Itzakadoozie popsicle. :)

There are some rumors that some places in EPCOT's WS let you get an ethnic treat

Any ideas where? We are going to Drink and Snack around the world and would love to use our snacks as we do? I know these are just rumors, but would be interested in where the rumors are for so I can ask while there!

Thanks!

SCDizneyDawn said:
Any ideas where? We are going to Drink and Snack around the world and would love to use our snacks as we do? I know these are just rumors, but would be interested in where the rumors are for so I can ask while there!

Thanks!

Are you going during the Food & Wine Festival? Last year, many of the vendors at the WS took snack credits for the items they were selling.

At Magic Kingdom they had a frozen lemonade stand near splash mountain. We were able to use snacks for that - $3.25. Any of the ice stand items were included: strawberry bar, itskadoozie, cookie sandwich, nestle crunch, frozen banana, etc. Or 20 oz soda or large water. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter