• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snacking Throughout The Parks - Give Me Your Must Haves

I love the sugared nuts that you can get in a few places. The cinnamon sugar pecans really hit the mark when I want something a bit sweet but that allows me to tell my trainer had some protein. (OK, not a lot but still.)

Reactions: slo
We are fans of Dole Whip at MK/AK, and Wookie Cookies at HS. Can you tell we like sweets? Also a fan of the fruit and nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow at MK. If you're there during Food and Wine, the Fry stand they had last year over by Test Track was really yummy (as was the key lime beer).

Cheeseburger Spring Rolls MK

Slice Window Pizza in Italy

Grilled Corn on Cob in AK

Baseline Pretzle in HS

We always split a pineapple upside down cake topped with Dole Whip in MK, so yummy! Also, the grilled corn at AK is delicious, and I always ask for a little extra seasoning on it. The pineapple lumpia in Pandora at AK is also a fave of mine, but I know its not everyone's cup of tea.

We are fans of Dole Whip at MK/AK, and Wookie Cookies at HS. Can you tell we like sweets? Also a fan of the fruit and nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow at MK. If you're there during Food and Wine, the Fry stand they had last year over by Test Track was really yummy (as was the key lime beer).
Where do you find the wookie cookie? I like the Jack Jack cookies, but they are HUGE!

I wouldn't even bother picking a specific item and just say anything in Karmell Kuche is worth it.

In Magic Kingdom I like the cinnamon roll at Gaston's. You could also split a hot dog at Casey's if they have an interesting special and get custom popcorn at Main Street Bakery.

I don't have any good recs for permanent location snacks in Epcot, but if you're there during a festival, I always like the Honey booth between Canada and Future World. India, China, and Ireland also tend to have great booths, especially the chocolate dessert from Ireland.

In Studios I almost always get a ronto wrap. Not a fan of the breakfast or veggie ones, just the original. I also like the loaded tots and fake poptarts at Woody's lunchbox.

Animal Kingdom has Tamu Tamu and Pongu Pongu, which both serve special dole whips and frozen drinks.

Thinking about this I realized a lot of my favorite snacks are just alcoholic drinks, so maybe not the best for DD19, but if you want some then I really like the margaritas at Cava del Tequilla, anything from the Brown Derby Lounge, and the slushes at les vins des chefs du France.

Ok I’m gonna jump on the German pavilion Karamell KuChe The Carmel butter bar is AMAZING!
I totally agree. And besides Karamel Kuche, the caramel butter bar is now available at Zuri's Sweet Spot in the Africa section of Animal Kingdom. And if you want to extend the yumminess, I always buy a few to freeze in fourths and bring home for after-meal desserts.

I totally agree. And besides Karamel Kuche, the caramel butter bar is now available at Zuri's Sweet Spot in the Africa section of Animal Kingdom. And if you want to extend the yumminess, I always buy a few to freeze in fourths and bring home for after-meal desserts.
Ahhhh I did not know this that they can be frozen! I will need to move over a few Gideons cookies in the freezer LOL
Thank you

For those recommending the caramel popcorn from Karamel Kuche, is there something besides Werther's bagged caramel popcorn?

For those recommending the caramel popcorn from Karamel Kuche, is there something besides Werther's bagged caramel popcorn?
Yes, they make fresh caramel corn and serve it in wax paper bags. It's delicious. But it does not keep ☹️ which we found out the hard way trying to bring some home.

What a fun trip! Everyone has listed so many good choices. Our favorite go-to's are:

Magic Kingdom: Orange bird Dole whip with vanilla swirl in Adventureland

Epcot: Croque Glace (ice cream in a homemade brioche -- come early; they will sell out) at L'Artisan in France

DHS: If you like cold brew, the best in all of Disneyworld is at Kat Saka's; plus, they also have popcorn popped in coconut oil (instead of vegetable oil) that's delicious

We don't really snack at Animal Kingdom because its restaurant bench is so deep (Tiffins, Flame Tree, Tusker House, Satuli Canteen). But a bonus recommendation -- if you're staying at Riviera or want to head there on the Skyway, the Riviera cookie box is amazing. We've eaten them with fruit as a "breakfast."

MK: Mint Julep Lemonade at Casey's (and if they ever bring them back, the Peter Pan float at Storybook Treats and the Kakamora float at Aloha Isle)

Epcot: Rice Cream at Kringla, elote corn on the cob at the Margarita stand

AK: African Spice corn on the cob at Harambe fruit market, pineapple cream cheese lumpia at Pongu Pongu, soft serve twist at Anandapur Ice Cream Truck (my sister swears that they have the creamiest soft serve on property)

HS: My go-to at this park has been the Passionfruit Frappe at the Joffrey's in Pixar Place or at the TOT exit, but since this was a 50th celebration treat, it's probably gone now

And of course the ubiquitous standbys: Dole Whip, Mickey Bar, popcorn

Does the orange vodka slushie at France in EPCOT count? It’s the only snack for which I save room for two!

My favorite snacks from my last trip this past Aug:

MK:
Spring rolls from the cart outside of Adventureland
Chicken and waffle sandwich or fruit and nutella waffle from Sleepy Hollow
Dole whip (of course)

AK:
Cheeseburger pods from Satuli Canteen
An Ice cream sandwich from Dino-Bite Snacks

HS:
Ronto Wrap from Ronto Roasters
Cold Brew Black Caf from Kat Saka's Kettle if DD is a coffee drinker (theres also a spiked version for mom)
Totchos from Woody's lunchbox

EPCOT:
We only really ate at the F&W festival and then Space 220 so not much for recommendations outside of the Festival and alcohol in the countries lol

Have a blast!!!!

Key Lime Tart - Sunshine Seasons at Epcot. Disappointed that last time I couldn't find it anywhere but all previous trips they were awesome.

A continued thank you to all that took the time to post their suggestions :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter