snacks in souvenir containers?

fluffycow333

Mouseketeer
Hi, I will be going to Disneyland for the first time this August. Besides the kitchen sink ice cream bowl, are there any other snacks that come in containers you can keep? What are the popcorn buckets like?

There are a lot of options!!! Look at everywhere and you'll be surprised how many you can find.

There is also a Lone Ranger Cowboy Boot (Golden Horseshoe)
DSC_0552_1_zps32b4c92a.jpg

There is a old fashioned cup with either the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor, Flo's V-8, or the Carsland Logo on it.
DSC_0135_1_zps457152a0.jpg

DSC_0131_zps711ae012.jpg

DSC_0444_1_zpsd6892b8a.jpg

There is a tiki sipper (Tiki Bird Stand)
DSC_0555_1_zps55f490b5.jpg

There is a Darth Vader popcorn bucket and a Stormtrooper mug (both in Tomorrowland at the popcorn or drink kiosk, respectively).
DSC_0256_zps7ebd0c3c.jpg

There was a Olaf sipper cup in Fantasyland (Village Haus and nearby)
DSC_0198_zps19ff75c5.jpg

There is usually some kind of travel mug. The design changes by the season/year, so it might look different when you go. They also had a huge 32 oz sipper cup that debut on the 24-hour day (I'm guessing they still have them through the summer).
DSC_0239_zpsc9942c38.jpg

Lots of different round popcorn buckets. This was the newest design I saw in May (Big Thunder)
DSC_0441_zps87ebcb94.jpg

The Plaza Inn has a Pirate or Princess Chest. The Pirate chest is brown with a Pirate motif, while the Princess is pink
DSC_0685_1_zpse91756be.jpg

They used to have an R2D2 popcorn bucket (Tomorrowland, sometimes Main Street). I didn't look to see if was still there now that the Darth buckets have appeared.
DSC_0030_zpsc0789cb1.jpg

There is also a Lightning McQueen popcorn bucket. It's red most of the year, but at the Holiday time, he turns blue and wintery.
DSC_0029_1_zpsc290dc50.jpg

They also have the Cozy Cone sippers. Normally they're orange (and come in two sizes), but during the Holidays, they're wintry.
DSC_0025_1_zpsb1b6521b.jpg

There is also the Dumbo popcorn bucket.
DSC_0800_zps35d6fa05.jpg

There are also the Goofy and Mickey Ears Sipper cups.
DSC_0608_1_zpsd3c91f84.jpg

I almost forgot about the souvenier cups at the Mad T Party. There is the wiggly yard (spiral designed tall sipper cup), a cup that looks that Mad Hatters Hat, and a sipper cup with the Cheshire Cat (the one from the Tim Burton movie) on it.

There also two other wiggly yard shaped sippers. One is red with the Fantasmic logo and the other is green with the Hitchhiking Ghosts on it. Both are sold at the coffee/frozen lemonade stand across from the Haunted Mansion.

Forget the cups, I want your Figment! I liked how you posed him near the cups/on the buckets and in different outfits and hats each time! :)

Last July I saw the R2D2 bucket at Tomorrowland Terrace but it was a "snack pack" instead of a popcorn bucket. I was tempted to buy it, but I had already bought 2 Dumbo popcorn buckets for the kids earlier in the week. I can't remember how much it cost, but it was too pricey for a yogurt and crackers (and I think there was one other thing in it, but I can't remember.)

Does Darth Vader have a flip top head too? I love the Star Wars stuff. I'll have to check out Tomorrowland Terrace when we go next.

Forget the cups, I want your Figment! I liked how you posed him near the cups/on the buckets and in different outfits and hats each time! :)
Thanks!

Does Darth Vader have a flip top head too? I love the Star Wars stuff. I'll have to check out Tomorrowland Terrace when we go next.
A part of the top of Darth Vader's head flips open. You can kind of see the line in the photo; it's just a little above where Figment's hat's ears are. The popcorn bucket is sold at the popcorn stand across from Star Traders. The Stormtroopers is a cup and sold at the lemonade stand that is across from Tomorrowland Terrace and backs up against Innoventions. There used to be a smaller cup sized R2D2, but I don't recall seeing it recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter