Snacks on new Disney dining credit plan

HayleyGreen

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We have just book Coronado Springs for August 2022 and have received the new Disney Dining credit of $61/night.

I have looked online and can see the list of restaurants that will be accepting the new Disney dining credits in 2022.

I noticed that it doesn't make reference to snack stands on the list.

Does anyone know if we will be able to use these credits against items purchased from the snack carts i.e Mickey Bar and Popcorn?

Thanks.

The wording of the press release makes it seem that most locations, snacks included, will accept the credits. If I had to guess, it'll probably be accepted anywhere you can use a KTTW card or MagicBand to pay. It's essentially just a Disney gift card, but specific to dining.

The verbiage included something along the lines of "holiday treats," so I believe most snacks will be deducted from the $61.

Is this a UK only promo, as I dont see in on US site?

Correct. Disney is selling next year's UK packages now and isn't ready to commit to having a "normal" DDP yet, so this appears to be a stop-gap measure to still roll out a a package deal without actually having DDP.

Correct. Disney is selling next year's UK packages now and isn't ready to commit to having a "normal" DDP yet, so this appears to be a stop-gap measure to still roll out a a package deal without actually having DDP.

do U think that means the dining plan won’t return next year then

My totally uninformed opinion is that dining plans will return on Jan 1 - seems even more reasonable given the recent rate of re-openings. However, I don't think Disney felt comfortable committing to that at the time they published this particular UK offer. I would not be surprised to see a follow-up offer released if they do decide to bring back DDP with an option for folks who had booked this package to convert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter