Snacks, Sips & Spooks in October 2012... and a Mexican Fantasy cruise in June 2013!

Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read all about it when you return! Also- a last minute suggestion: if you need something to do in Boston, check out the science museum! There are so many fun things to see there that my boyfriend and I were able to spend the whole day exploring!

Your trip is so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: Have a magical trip!

I don't know about the US, but here in Canada we have "Fun Dip", which sounds exactly like Dip Dab. I love those, haven't had one in years!

Thanks Mel! We are so excited, time has flown by the last few weeks :goodvibes

Those Fun Dips do sound similar.. we also have Double Dips here (two flavours of sherbert with a candy lollipop) and Sherbert Dips which have a liquorice stick in them! I don't see those types of sweets very often but I used to love them as a kid!
I was trying to get English candy that wouldn't melt in the suitcase... Cadbury's chocolate would have been lovely to give the crew members, but I'm not sure it would have made it :laughing:

Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read all about it when you return! Also- a last minute suggestion: if you need something to do in Boston, check out the science museum! There are so many fun things to see there that my boyfriend and I were able to spend the whole day exploring!

Thank you! That's a great suggestion thank you... we really don't have any definite plans for Boston except for seeing the Red Sox on July 2nd.. I'm looking forward to exploring the city!

Count down is now... 2 more sleeps, one more gym workout and one more day at work :banana:

Today is also our 2 year wedding anniversary! Can't believe how quickly the time has gone :lovestruc

Emma princess: x

Happy anniversary!

Mmmm, Cadbury! Yeah, those would have been delicious, but in a complete different shape then they would have left England. :rotfl:

Happy belated anniversary!! My fav Boston suggestion-- Newbury Street! SUCH good shopping! Boston has also really jumped on the cupcake trend that has hit America hard, so make sure you pick up a cupcake there!!

Aww shoot, I didn't get to see you off!

I hope you're having an amazing time and can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Hi!

We're back from our trip and had the BEST time!! Everything was perfect... WDW, the cruise, Boston.. loved it all!

I've been pretty busy since we got home but I hope to start a TR soon.. we're also less than 180 days until our January 2014 trip when I'll be running the WDW Half Marathon :goodvibes

Hi Emma

So pleased you had a fantastic time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

We are 90 days to our trip on Thrusday - so excited!! Going to try and book the upstairs seats on the plane. Do you know what time I can ring from??

Sara xxx

So glad your trip went well! Can't wait to hear all about the fun stuff you did and saw! Only 180 days til January.. how exciting! What dates will you be there? We are thinking about a January trip, but can't decide whether we want to do a New Years trip (assuming we could get time off) or one later in the month right before our APs expire.

Hi!

We're back from our trip and had the BEST time!! Everything was perfect... WDW, the cruise, Boston.. loved it all!

I've been pretty busy since we got home but I hope to start a TR soon.. we're also less than 180 days until our January 2014 trip when I'll be running the WDW Half Marathon :goodvibes

Hey Emma!
So happy you had a great trip!!!!
Can't wait to hear all about it!
Also, I did write back to your email, but didn't want to send it while you were away! I will send it soon!
xxoo

Hi Emma

So pleased you had a fantastic time!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

We are 90 days to our trip on Thrusday - so excited!! Going to try and book the upstairs seats on the plane. Do you know what time I can ring from??

Sara xxx

Hi Sara.. your trip will be coming around so soon! For the upstairs seats on the plane.. keep checking the 'My Booking' section (are you going with Virgin Atlantic?) ... I found a week or so before our flight, the plane seating plan changed to the new 747 lay out, which has the economy seats upstairs.. click on them to change your seats :goodvibes

Glad you had a great time Emma. I can't wait to read all about it.

So glad your trip went well! Can't wait to hear all about the fun stuff you did and saw! Only 180 days til January.. how exciting! What dates will you be there? We are thinking about a January trip, but can't decide whether we want to do a New Years trip (assuming we could get time off) or one later in the month right before our APs expire.

I'm so happy you had a great time! I can't wait to read all about it. :)

Hey Emma!
So happy you had a great trip!!!!
Can't wait to hear all about it!
Also, I did write back to your email, but didn't want to send it while you were away! I will send it soon!
xxoo

I am glad you had a great time! Can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you all! Again we've had another busy weekend, so I've not started typing my TR yet.. however pictures are being uploaded to Photo Bucket :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter