• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snagging a table in La Cava del Tequila

FinnsMom7

DIS Veteran
I just convinced my DH to book a 3 day farewell illuminations trip as we were able to score super cheap flights and hotel bear DS. I promised this trip would be more relaxed but I really want to finally get the chance to sit and hangout inside La Cava at a table. Any advice?? We always go for margaritas but never manage to get a table. I know we could probably wait but I wondered if anyone had tips to getting seated quickly. Just two adults
TIA

Not sure but I do love it in there but just order and leave.
I would say your best bet is to get there when WS opens and sit and drink and have a little bite.

Not sure but I do love it in there but just order and leave.
I would say your best bet is to get there when WS opens and sit and drink and have a little bite.
Thanks, that was what I figured, hoping the fact the day we will be there is a Monday in Sept will help some. Worst case we will just have to get one outside to sip on while we wait for a table

FYI - If you have your heart set on sitting, make sure you tell the hostess. They took out some seating and added a standing table/counter that lets you stay and enjoy your drinks but does not let you rest at all. We also had another party added to our standing table while we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter