• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Sneak peaks' at Toy Story Land tomorrow, Wed May 2nd

How exciting! Thanks for sharing! We'll be in WDW through June 9.....I know it's so unlikely, but still kind of wishing for a soft opening. :)

We are there June 8-14, hoping for preview/soft opening too, but think it’s too early.

They will be doing a soft opening all month. This is how they rolled out other new park areas.

Soft opening all month for May or June? We are going between 5/24 and 5/29, and my kids are the biggest Toy Story fans!! Thanks

Anyone "park guests" going in there in the month of May would have to be wearing hard hats, reflective vests, steel toe boots and tool belts. Show your construction company ID's, drug test and union card at the entry.

Opening Cast transfer applications don't even close until early June I think it is.

Last edited:
We will be there through June 24th. The kids are really upset that we will miss the opening. I told them it is just one more reason to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter