Sniffff Is that Soarin I smell? Bath and Body Works new candle

my2sunshines

Earning My Ears
Went to Bath and Body Works and got a candle that smells (to my daughter and I) like Soarin'. It smells like a combination of all the smells. So next time you're at the mall, stop and smell it and tell me if you agree! The candle is call Paris Daydream..this is what Bath and Body works says the scents are; "Like a sweet memory of skipping through the Paris rain, a fresh combination of fresh lily of the valley, delicate freesia and citrus infused with sandalwood". I have it burning right now!

Anyone else have anything that the scent reminds them of Soarin'?

I don't have enough post to post a link yet, so if you want to read about the candle go to bath and body works . com and search for Paris Daydream

I might be at the mall later this week.

I'll have to stop in to give it a sniff!

Went to Bath and Body Works and got a candle that smells (to my daughter and I) like Soarin'. It smells like a combination of all the smells. So next time you're at the mall, stop and smell it and tell me if you agree! The candle is call Paris Daydream..this is what Bath and Body works says the scents are; "Like a sweet memory of skipping through the Paris rain, a fresh combination of fresh lily of the valley, delicate freesia and citrus infused with sandalwood". I have it burning right now!

Anyone else have anything that the scent reminds them of Soarin'?

I don't have enough post to post a link yet, so if you want to read about the candle go to bath and body works . com and search for Paris Daydream

Oh I need that! And I am not even a candle fan...checking it out later.

Liz

The CEO where I work smells like Soarin'! He's an older gentleman and every other week I sit next to him in a meeting and his soap or aftershave instantly reminds me of Soarin! It drives me crazy because I want to know what it is, but feel completely ridiculous asking him. Someday, I might get up the nerve...

sounds awesome!!! Usually we only burn Yankee candles but I may have to try it out!

The CEO where I work smells like Soarin'! He's an older gentleman and every other week I sit next to him in a meeting and his soap or aftershave instantly reminds me of Soarin! It drives me crazy because I want to know what it is, but feel completely ridiculous asking him. Someday, I might get up the nerve...

Ha...well when you work up the nerve to ask him, let us know, I will slather that on my husband LOL...

Let the board know if you alll agree on the smell. Like I said, its a combination of all the scents together, but to me it smells almost exactly like Soarin'

sounds awesome!!! Usually we only burn Yankee candles but I may have to try it out!

I used to be a Yankee candle girl, but we switched to BBW's. I like the 3 wicks better, since it "pools" faster and I don't have to worry about burning it for 2 hours to get the whole "pooling" effect. You should give BBW's candles a try and especially the Paris one. They were on sale 2 for 20, not sure if they are still today though.

I used to be a Yankee candle girl, but we switched to BBW's. I like the 3 wicks better, since it "pools" faster and I don't have to worry about burning it for 2 hours to get the whole "pooling" effect. You should give BBW's candles a try and especially the Paris one. They were on sale 2 for 20, not sure if they are still today though.

:cutie: I may give it a try! I don't know when I'll be getting to the mall but I'll be on the lookout for a coupon too!!!

:cutie: I may give it a try! I don't know when I'll be getting to the mall but I'll be on the lookout for a coupon too!!!

I go to retailmenot . com and print out coupons from there to use at BBW. I've been burning the Paris candle all day and it keeps catching me off guard w/ how much it reminds me of the Soarin' smell.

BBW candles are the best. I started using them when I worked there and now I always have a house full. Yankee never burn evenly. These do. I also find that once it's burning, I just can't smell the Yankee candles, but the BBW (Slatkin & Co) always make my house smell great.

I will have to check out the Paris one. Currently I have First Bloom burning in my living room and I love it!

BBW candles are the best. I started using them when I worked there and now I always have a house full. Yankee never burn evenly. These do. I also find that once it's burning, I just can't smell the Yankee candles, but the BBW (Slatkin & Co) always make my house smell great.

I will have to check out the Paris one. Currently I have First Bloom burning in my living room and I love it!

I have First Bloom burning in my living room right now too! I agree totally w/ the even burning. I never thought I'd stop getting Yankee, and now I throw out my Yankee coupons in favor of BBW. I'm going to place an order for more First Bloom and Paris right now while the sale is still going on.

Paris is really nice, but I think the reason I really love it is because of Soarin', non-Soarin' people may not "love" it.

Hmmm... this sounds like it might be a Father's Day gift for my dad! He rode Soarin' for the first time in 2007, and he STILL talks about how much he loves it, even though he's only been on it once since then! I bet I could even make my own "Soarin" label to cover up what I'm assuming is a rather effeminate label from BBW. One of my friend works for the company that does the bottling for BBW (the advantage of living in central Ohio!)... I might ask her about this too! Thanks for the tip!

Hmmm... this sounds like it might be a Father's Day gift for my dad! He rode Soarin' for the first time in 2007, and he STILL talks about how much he loves it, even though he's only been on it once since then! I bet I could even make my own "Soarin" label to cover up what I'm assuming is a rather effeminate label from BBW. One of my friend works for the company that does the bottling for BBW (the advantage of living in central Ohio!)... I might ask her about this too! Thanks for the tip!

What a cute idea! If you don't mind, I'm going to try that as well. I just ordered 3 more, I don't want to be without it. I used a coupon to get 20 % off of $50 plus free shipping...code is spring2050 but you have to make sure you have enough $ in your cart before the 20 % will come off.

Me too. Love the Slatkin candles at B&BW! The last few Yankee candles I had smoked so badly. The scents of the Slatkin are so wonderful!!! :)

I agree, my Yankee would smoke so bad, and these don't (as long as wick isn't too high)

What a cute idea! If you don't mind, I'm going to try that as well. I just ordered 3 more, I don't want to be without it. I used a coupon to get 20 % off of $50 plus free shipping...code is spring2050 but you have to make sure you have enough $ in your cart before the 20 % will come off.

Ooh, thanks for the code! But I didn't get free shipping, just the 20%. Ideas?

It sounds delightful. I'll have to look for it...my 12yo dd will be thrilled to visit BBW! Now if I can just find a candle that smells like Laila (the Norway perfume) I'll be set!

I recently bought the BBW pineapple punch candle. It reminds me of dole whips! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter