Snorkeling gear to buy at Discovery Cove

Fely the 1st

Earning My Ears
I know you can rent snorkeling gear at DC but some years ago they had also masks and snorkels to buy at the shops. Does anyone know if they still sell them as I prefer my own snorkeling equipment. Thank you so much😀

Hmmmm ... your entry/day fee at DC includes mask and snorkel. IME every snorkel was 'new' and you keep yours when you depart. Use of personal mask and snorkel is allowed (see FAQ: Discovery Cove provides a mask and snorkel, towels and beach chairs. Guests may use their own masks and snorkels, if they prefer, but may not bring any other diving or swimming equipment into the park.). No fins . . . I don't recall ever seeing a place to buy equipment - but I wasn't looking for it either. Don't see on the map .... maybe some stuff in the gift shop?

when I've gone you keep the snork' but return the mask ......

maybe this has changed .......

p.s. aligns with the availability of prescription masks . . .

Some of the times we have been, they are selling used masks at a store near the exit, near where you buy photos. I have never seen them selling new ones. You can find great deals on better quality ones on Amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter