Snow at Disney World?

KY_Minnie

Mousketeer
I’m headed to Disney World the week before Christmas & was wondering when and where you can catch the “snow” in the parks? Thanks in advance!
upload_2018-11-4_12-55-16.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-4_12-54-53.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 18
I know this isn’t what you are asking, but about 12 years ago we saw snow flurries the first week of January. Grounds crew was working very hard to keep the expensive plants alive.....orchids, banyan trees, etc

Last year there was "snow" at Fort Wilderness outside of Pioneer Hall in the evening when we were there for our Hoop-De-Doo reservation.

When is there snow On Main St in MK? I will be attending MVMCP on 12/16, but will be in the World until 12/24 and will be going back to MK a few other times and was wondering outside of MVMCP when does it SNOW in MK!!!

It is not snow or even fake snow but soap so do not look up and getting it in your eyes hurt

Hurting eyes, soap, whatever it is Id take any day over the real stuff!!!

When is there snow On Main St in MK? I will be attending MVMCP on 12/16, but will be in the World until 12/24 and will be going back to MK a few other times and was wondering outside of MVMCP when does it SNOW in MK!!!
I believe MVMCP is the only time you will get to see the snow on Main street.

At WDW now and the Times Guide for November 4-10 shows Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam starting on Tuesday, November 6. As of yesterday there were no Christmas decorations to be seen in HS. The MK is fully decorated for Christmas. Sorry but I cannot report on AK or EPCOT because we have not been there yet. AK today and EPCOT tomorrow.

Depending on whether or not you have children, the Frozen Sing along Musical at HS is also a must. It ends with snow throughout the whole theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter