Snow VS. Evil Bananas ~ #4

Hmm. Did you finish all your finals already? I still have two more to take...

I searched on google about cartilage piercings so I won't be totally freaked out when I get it done... People are saying it doesn't hurt that much if you get it numbed.

Eh, I'll live. I want it pierced up there. I'll do it (xD) - but I won't get it till September, since my birthday is the 16th of Sept. -_-

Wellll. My LA teacher is so totally awesome, so no final in there XD.
We took history like 2 weeks ago, and now we're finishing up the big project of the year.. the decades project.
Science the teacher hasn't even told us when the final is...
and math I already took the algebra review final, the geometry stuff is on Wed I think.
so yeah...

Yay! and awwwww. Stupid late birthday haha.
I still want pis =D

I got totally sunburned today.. but only on my face. :/

CORAAALLL. *Waves* How are you?! :D

--

I just took my LA final today -- My science is Monday, and my Math is Tuesday. Dang block scheduling...

I know -- Darn late birthday. I'll get you pics, I'll get you pics... don't worry... xD

I haven't got sunburned in a while -- probably because the only place I've been besides my house is at school or the movie theater lately. Haven't been to WDW or the beach for a while. ):

Yayyyyyy!
Yeah... we were only inside school for like an hour today.. the rest of the day we were outside and then I biked home with a friend and it's like a 10 mile bike ride lol

(that probably made no sense but oh well :upsidedow)

Yayyyyyy!
Yeah... we were only inside school for like an hour today.. the rest of the day we were outside and then I biked home with a friend and it's like a 10 mile bike ride lol

(that probably made no sense but oh well :upsidedow)

Sunscreen Snow.he, sunscreen. xD

We had such thunderstorms down here these past days. Couple days ago the lights kept going off in our school. :cutie:

Nala kept freaking out though. She kept waking me up when I tried to get to sleep, stepping all over me... I have no clue how she even got in my room. My door was closed; Unless my mom or dad decided to get evil when I went to bed.

Sunscreen Snow.he, sunscreen. xD

We had such thunderstorms down here these past days. Couple days ago the lights kept going off in our school. :cutie:

Nala kept freaking out though. She kept waking me up when I tried to get to sleep, stepping all over me... I have no clue how she even got in my room. My door was closed; Unless my mom or dad decided to get evil when I went to bed.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and I was wearing sunscreen.. just forgot to pack it haha.
and I was wearing a sweatshirt and pants, so it's only my face ahahah.
and awwwwww.
our school's power went out last week wed for like 2 hours. it was so boring. lol
and aww, poor nala.

Have you seen pictures of eddie?!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and I was wearing sunscreen.. just forgot to pack it haha.
and I was wearing a sweatshirt and pants, so it's only my face ahahah.
and awwwwww.
our school's power went out last week wed for like 2 hours. it was so boring. lol
and aww, poor nala.

Have you seen pictures of eddie?!

:)

Oh gosh. I can't even imagine wearing a sweatshirt and long pants down here... too hot... Though my friend wears a huge pullover -- drives me crazy when she wears it. Too humid down here for that...

Whoah. Power outage for two hours. Our power didn't go out for two hours, more like fifteen minutes -- but because of the rain they wouldn't ring the bell for the next class, so we had to stay in the same class for two hours. :headache:

:)

Oh gosh. I can't even imagine wearing a sweatshirt and long pants down here... too hot... Though my friend wears a huge pullover -- drives me crazy when she wears it. Too humid down here for that...

Whoah. Power outage for two hours. Our power didn't go out for two hours, more like fifteen minutes -- but because of the rain they wouldn't ring the bell for the next class, so we had to stay in the same class for two hours. :headache:
Haha, yeah... I have heat sensitivity issues xD
everyone was burning up and I'm standing there kinda cold in a sweatshirt and pants (it was like 80 and we were doing yard work etc)
Aww. We had to stay in our 6th hour class the rest of the day.. but our school's classes are all in the same building.. lol

COW.I!!!!

COWWWW. :hug::hug: Hola mi amiga. xD *Ahaha. I'm taking Spanish. <33* Como estas? *I don't have any of those Spanish keys on my keyboard and I'm too lazy to go to google translator to get the accents and upside down question mark* -_-

Oh my goodness Snow.he... we need to take those jackets away from you...

My classes are in the same building this semester. It goes around in a square except for my health and Spanish class.

COWWWW. :hug::hug: Hola mi amiga. xD *Ahaha. I'm taking Spanish. <33* Como estas? *I don't have any of those Spanish keys on my keyboard and I'm too lazy to go to google translator to get the accents and upside down question mark* -_-

Oh my goodness Snow.he... we need to take those jackets away from you...

My classes are in the same building this semester. It goes around in a square except for my health and Spanish class.

no. lol
oooh...
all of my classes are in the same hallway excluding gym/orchie and tech ed:P

MONKEYYYY! :hug: :hug:
Bonjour ma amie! (Lol I'm taking French, but I know some Spanish.) Bien, et tu? (Or something along those lines xD)
Haha,

COW.I!!!!

SNOW.I!!!!

-------------
I'm still trying to decide on an avi xD :laughing:

:cutie: I love how you always have a theme, Snow.

Muy Bien, Cow.i. :)

Try searching iconator for some icons or avatars. I like a lot of their stuff. :)

So who's gotten Sims 3?

I personally am waiting for the price to come down a bit. I'd rather get a car first before a computer game. :drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter