Snow White

michyi

Mouseketeer
I wish I knew about this board in 2011! We went on our first trip to WDW as a family in December 2011 and stayed at the Polynesian. My DS was 7, DS was 5, and DD was just about to turn 4. I took my daughter to breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table and she was dressed like her favorite princess, Snow White. Snow White came to our table and realizing that she was my daughter's favorite princess gave her so much love and attention. She talked to her, took pictures with her, and even gave her a kiss that left red lip prints on her cheek. It was special and magical. Snow White made the Disney trip perfect. Thinking about it still brings tears to my eyes. Thank you Snow White!

Last edited:
I wish I new about this board in 2011! We went on our first trip to WDW as a family in December 2011 and stayed at the Polynesian. My DS was 7, DS was 5, and DD was just about to turn 4. I took my daughter to breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table and she was dressed like her favorite princess, Snow White. Snow White came to our table and realizing that she was my daughter's favorite princess gave her so much love and attention. She talked to her, took pictures with her, and even gave her a kiss that left red lip prints on her cheek. It was special and magical. Snow White made the Disney trip perfect. Thinking about it still brings tears to my eyes. Thank you Snow White!

A very similar thing happened to my daughter when she was 3. I too get teary eyed when I think about it and I always start to hum "Remember the Magic".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter