Snow White's Scary Adventure-- last day is May 31

We'll be down there on May 30th but our first park day isn't scheduled until June 1st. It might be worth it to us to add an extra day ($8pp) just to sneak in there a day early and get that last ride in.

Sorry to see that they finally are announcing the end of it...... :sad1:

this is the only grief i have with the new expansion, i wish they'd kept some of the older rides like snow white.

Whew! We are getting there on May 24th and will be at the MK on the 25th. I'm glad we'll be able to sneak a last ride or two on Snow White before it closes.

I'm anxious for the new rides but will miss this classic. DD was really sad when I told her it would be closing.

Sad to see this one go ~ thank goodness we'll get one more ride (or 2 or 3..) on our next trip.

:sad1: omg we'll miss it by two weeks. I'm so sad about this.

I remember riding this and mr. toad as a kid...along with the skway and 20,000 leagues. Another classic going away... :(

May 30 is our departure day. Snow White will be the last thing we ride before leaving the park. Sorry to see it go, it's a great classic ride.

oh - now I feel bad we didn't go on it during our last trip a few weeks ago. The lines were actually long for it so we skipped it!!

I could have sworn I read somewhere the figures are being moved into the Mine Cart attraction--any truth to this?

I am relieved that we will get to ride this one more time. I had the mindset that last year's trip was our last time to ride it since I wasn't sure when exactly it was closing. It will be nice to get to see it one last time. I am also very sad to see it go. :sad1:

Wow, we're just going to make it (We're there May 13-20). I'll have to make sure I take a few pictures of it, and all that!

:sad1: omg we'll miss it by two weeks. I'm so sad about this.

I remember riding this and mr. toad as a kid...along with the skway and 20,000 leagues. Another classic going away... :(

I also remember phones on the wall (rotary, of course), 3 channels on the television that I had to get up to change and bad hairstyles.

Doesn't mean i want them back.

This ride is bad, get past the nostalgia and you see that this is way below the level of a Disney attraction at this point.

The new 7 Dwarves mine ride will be a huge improvement.

Scan the internet for pictures if you would like to see the old ride, but the new experience is vastly needed.

I'm sad about it leaving! Especially since It is just being replaced with a meet and greet area:sad2: I just dont get the need.

Its being replaced with a bigger and better attraction with new technology plus a new meet and greet area.

Ever stood in line for a princess meet and greet? Seems like a lot of demand to me. Of course kids don't have 30-40 years of baggage and nostalgia stuck in their heads....yet. I'm sure a meet and greet designed specifically for this purpose will be magical to many children in the years to come.

too many meet and greets, imo.

I'd LOOOOVE to see DL's Alice in Wonderland put in its place or even bring back Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Or something like DL's Casey Jr or DL's Storybookland boat ride.

We posted the same story at the same time. :goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2882659

Maybe the mods should merge the threads.

I could have sworn I read somewhere the figures are being moved into the Mine Cart attraction--any truth to this?

The new ride is said to have figures in it. People are guessing that they will reuse some of the figures from the old ride but it's only a rumor right now.

I really thought last May when we rode SW it would be the last time. Happy to find out we will get to ride it again as we are going again this May.

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I'm not going until October and this is one of my DD's favorite rides. Alright maybe it's one of mine as well. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter