So...about CRT...quick question

horner5

Mouseketeer
My DD, 8, insists that she has to dress up like a princess for our CRT reservation in 2 weeks. Do the girls really dress up for this? She was so sweet about it that I managed to get a Cinderella costume off ebay for her, but I just wanted to make sure she won't be the only one in history to dress up for it. Obviously, we'll bring other clothes for her when we tour MK.

Just wanted to see what your thoughts were.

Thanks!

Amy

princess: :confused:

Yup! Some girls dress up. My friends twin DD did. One in an Aurora dress and the other as Belle. She may be the only one during your serving, but not the only one that day, or in history.
Have fun! It is really a must do at least once experience.
Gretchen

my DD7 dressed up as snow white for the princess breakfast in norway last june, but snow white didn't show that day (trouble with the dwarfs we were told). there were other kids there in costume, too, and i'm guessing it's similar at CRT.

we'll be at CRT next weekend (hope all goes well....) but the costume is staying home this time, i think.

enjoy.

When we went to CRT, I would say about half of the girls were dressed up in costume. If you looked at girls 5 and under I would say ALL of those were dressed up.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter