So Cal City Pass from AAA still have mult FP?

javaj

DIS Veteran
We have our December trip at Paradise Pier booked through AAA with a 3 day hopper. If we switch the 3 day hopper to a Southern California City Pass, will that still include early entry and the AAA multiple fastpass?

We're considering Sea World and/or Knott's so the City Pass is a pretty good deal, it would be an extra $110 total for the 3 of us. But we only booked through AAA for the multiple fastpass, so I don't want to switch if we'd lose out on that. Anyone know?

Thanks!

javaj said:
We have our December trip at Paradise Pier booked through AAA with a 3 day hopper. If we switch the 3 day hopper to a Southern California City Pass, will that still include early entry and the AAA multiple fastpass?

We're considering Sea World and/or Knott's so the City Pass is a pretty good deal, it would be an extra $110 total for the 3 of us. But we only booked through AAA for the multiple fastpass, so I don't want to switch if we'd lose out on that. Anyone know?

Thanks!
If I had to guess, I would say "No". But better than guessing, why don't you call AAA?

Thanks. I already asked my AAA agent, and she said "I don't see why not."

Really, I seem to know more about Disney than the agent, I just booked through AAA because of the enhanced FP. Her answer just was not definitive enough for me, so I was checking to see if anyone knew for sure.

javaj said:

Really, I seem to know more about Disney than the agent, I just booked through AAA because of the enhanced FP. Her answer just was not definitive enough for me, so I was checking to see if anyone knew for sure.
I agree it sounds like she does not know the answer. So, I wonder if someone at DLR can answer the question?

Another person who hasn't gotten a City Pass through AAA. I would insist your AAA agent call in to WDTC to ask how the City Pass tickers are issued and to verify with them that the parkhoppers issued are the AAA park hoppers. The quote should indicate "Park Hopper Bonus AAA".

We are doing exactly that. Instead of just the park hoppers, we are getting the Citypass. The agent said that it includes the "enhanced passes".

javaj said:

I had the exact same experience with my AAA agent. I actually gave him some phone numbers!!!
I agree with the other posters, I would have the agent find out for you.

I would think that it would be included with no problem. The way I understand it, when you book your trip through AAA you will receive a voucher that you have to exchange at the Disneyland ticket booth to receive your CityPass, and then redeem your Disney portion for a park-hopper. They will know it is a AAA pass because of the voucher, and should give you the enhanced passes.

What exactly are these enhanced fastpasses? We are not doing DL till next June, but we are AAA members!

enhanced FP allows you to get a FP for each attraction without having to wait for the FP to become valid or the two hour wait period (if FP return time is longer). Unfortunetly this is only available, at this time, if you book a package through AAA and stay at one of the disneyland resort hotels.

Since the requirements change every year, there is no guarenteee that it will be available next year.

AspiringCindy said:
What exactly are these enhanced fastpasses? We are not doing DL till next June, but we are AAA members!
EFP essentially treats all attraction fastpasses as if they were "disconnected". Thus you can get one for Indy and then Splash without having to wait until Indy becomes valid or 2 hours. In short, EFP has less restrictions than regular FP and allows you to collect more of them at a time.

See http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5720 for an exhaustive discussion on how FP and EFP work.

Thanks guys!...1 more question though! Does AAA also have the stay 3 get 4 night free deal?

AspiringCindy:
AAA typically offer the same deals as WDTC offers, and so should offer 4th night free for the period that WDTC offers it. But I doubt that offer will be available for stays next June. Also, you can't count on the EFP being available then either. The AAA brouchure only indicates that it is available through Jan. 16, 2006.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter