So, can I get DDP at SOG?

idofabric

<font color=green>"How do I...?"
The title says it all... DSIL , 4yo neice are goning April 7 to 11, and I can tag along as they have a big room and a PAP... and we will be at Shades of Green , the US military on site property. This place gets the early entry and extra hours... can we also get the DDP? IF so I am so going!

So hope someone knows if we can get this at SOG!

Thanks!

Good idea, I have had trouble getting through... so I have started asking here first.... Thanks!

I believe that you are not eligible for ddp at sog, but I would love to be wrong. My parents are staying there this July. Let us know if you get a yes on this from sog. Good Luck!!!

Ok, if / when I find out I will post it on the DDP thread, and poss. on another.

SOG has their own version of the dining plan..draw back----you have to go back to SOG to eat. We asked about this when planning our trip for June.

oh, yuck. I don't want to have to go back to the hotel each and every meal!
Not that SOG might not have good food, but for me 1/2 of the fun is trying different food at different places.

Wonder if they have had a lot of luck with this.
SOG is such a different concept. 1/2 Military and 1/2 Disney.... and not allways the best of either! (or the worst, either! )

Make sure you get ee when staying at SOG. I read somewhere on the DIS that they were discontinuing that perk. I didn't pay much attention because by the time we stay there we weren't planning on going into the parks. Hope I'm wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter