So confused about Ultimate Park Hopper tickets

melsc1

Earning My Ears
Here's my deal. Arriving 2 pm Friday 10/11. Leaving first thing Monday morning 10/14, will *not* be going to any parks that day. I was under the impression (read it on wdwig) that I could buy an Ultimate Park Hopper at my resort and would not have to pay for that Monday. I thought if I booked a package deal through Disney, then yes I have to pay for the Park Hopper for that day. Am I right? Does this make any sense? I'm starting to panic now . . .

Hope someone can shed some light on this!

Melissa :Pinkbounc

That is my understanding as well. I believe you do have correct information.

melsc1,
we were there in July and also purchanes the ultimate park hopper when we checked in, we were checking in aroung 3pm and were asked if we wanted to drop that day or the last day, We requested late checkout(1pm) our plane didn't leave till 5. We dropped the last day and just hung out at the pool. I don't know if you would be able to drop both days I think only 1.

This is interesting....I will be arriving late and do not intend to go to any parks that first night... so even with a package that includes Lenght of Stay pass you can drop a day?????

You can not drop a day off a UPH you bought with a package. You can, however, book a room-only pkg. and then purchase a UPH separately at the resort. When you do this, you can often get a day dropped from your UPH. I've seen on another board where you can get both days dropped, but, I've only experienced one day dropped, so I can't personally vouch for two. I did drop one day without a problem.

I only want to drop the last day, so it sounds like I shouldn't have a problem.

I really appreciate everyone's help as this will be my first disney visit in 18 years!

Melissa :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter