• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So excited, just purchased our tickets from Undercover Tourist....

Congrats. I ordered from UT as well for my recent trip. The tickets came quickly and worked just fine. I used my 3 tickets all week long with no problems. Just remember to make a copy of your tickets, just in case you loose them. Have a great trip!!

Undercover Tourist is a company that sells discounted (not heavily, but every bit helps) theme park tickets. Your best bet is to sign up for mousesavers where you get even a little more discount by using the link in their newsletter. They had come highly recommended on these boards and my first time. What to keep in mind is UT has free shipping available, and the 6.5 % Florida tax is includeded with the tickets, while you pay for shipping and the tax when you buy from disney.

I've ordered from them 2 years in a row. And I'm about to order from them again for my trip in 2 weeks!

What type of tickets does UT issue? Are they the credit card style hard plastic cards or are they the thick laminated-ish paper ones? TIA

What type of tickets does UT issue? Are they the credit card style hard plastic cards or are they the thick laminated-ish paper ones? TIA

They are the thick paper ones. If you want to use the code from the MouseSavers.com newsletter, it comes out on the 15th of each month. I did not know that, but got lucky as I subscribed on the 13th. Our tickets came quickly, as well. Such a thrill to open that envelope!
:)

opened my tickets just yesterday! I ordered them for 2009 early so I could pay 2008 prices....

I've concidered buying from UT, since i'm not renewing my annual pass this year. If I buy my tickets from UT, can I have them put onto my room key?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter