So Excited! Trip is so close and I think planning finished!

FeistyDisneyMom

DIS Veteran
I am 3 sleeps away from my trip starting, 5 sleeps from checking into our rental house and 6 sleeps from being in DL itself! I'm the big planner, and while I still have a lot of food shopping and packing of everything to do, most of the planning and preparing steps are done. If anyone is needing some inspiration for their own planning or just wants to check out what I've done, I have a link to my pre-trip report in my signature.

Anyone else getting close and feeling so excited they can't sleep?

I am 3 sleeps away from my trip starting, 5 sleeps from checking into our rental house and 6 sleeps from being in DL itself! I'm the big planner, and while I still have a lot of food shopping and packing of everything to do, most of the planning and preparing steps are done. If anyone is needing some inspiration for their own planning or just wants to check out what I've done, I have a link to my pre-trip report in my signature.

I wish! I just don't have any trips planned currently. *SIGH*

I'm excited fo ryou though - enjoy your trip!

How exciting! Our trip is coming up, too, but not for about 3 weeks. Soon enough to start thinking about packing, etc. I always pack too early and too much. I still need to decide for sure on the hotel, but all dining reservations etc are made. Counting down the days! I can't wait to hear about your trip. Have a wonderful time :) :)

Last edited:

Have a great time! Our trip is about 5 weeks away and we’re getting very excited (not at the “can’t sleep” point yet).

We went last June and while we had a good time, it felt a little weird with so many things still being closed. Really interested to see what it’s like with things mostly back to normal, and see if the magic is still there.

We fly into Burbank tomorrow for 2 days at Universal then Tuesday will be our first DL day. Yay! I am excited and since I can’t ride a lot of rides I booked all the nighttime show packages so we can at least have some decent seats.

We fly into Burbank tomorrow for 2 days at Universal then Tuesday will be our first DL day. Yay! I am excited and since I can’t ride a lot of rides I booked all the nighttime show packages so we can at least have some decent seats.
I'll be curious to hear how you like Burbank. Our first leg will be flying into Burbank and then doing Universal the next day. I'm pretty much only in it for Hogsmead lol. Then a day after that we'll finally be at DIsneyland :)

Have fun!

I'll be curious to hear how you like Burbank. Our first leg will be flying into Burbank and then doing Universal the next day. I'm pretty much only in it for Hogsmead lol. Then a day after that we'll finally be at DIsneyland :)

Have fun!
I'll let you know. We are flying from MDW but no nonstop so going thru SMF. Flying home from SNA. We've been to USO but wanted to see the studio tour and Super Silly Funland.
We leave at 825 am tomorrow so the countdown is on!

I'll be curious to hear how you like Burbank. Our first leg will be flying into Burbank and then doing Universal the next day.
I know you didn’t ask my opinion of BUR but I grew up in the San Fernando valley and have used that airport many, many times. Very small and easy to navigate. Also very quick and easy to get to Universal from there (of course depending on traffic).

I know you didn’t ask my opinion of BUR but I grew up in the San Fernando valley and have used that airport many, many times. Very small and easy to navigate. Also very quick and easy to get to Universal from there (of course depending on traffic).
Thanks so much! I've been a bit nervous about trying a new airport. I lived 15 minutes from LAX for 8 years so wanted to avoid it at all costs. I had enough of it when I lived there. :)

I'm flying down on Sunday and still haven't secured park reservations for Monday and Tuesday. It's more of a stressful "can't sleep" rather than an excited one. Plus, it seems like Tale of the Lion King is still not running which was one of the main reasons I choose to do Disneyland rather than Disney World next week.

Add on the fact that for some reason I can't seem to even be able to check for 1st show Fantasmic packages today and it's turning out to be a bit of a nightmare planning scenario.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter