• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crewriam816

Loving disney!
Tomorrows my BIG DUE DATE!! I know, babies don't always come on their due dates. I was in the hospital yesterday (this morning...at 1am) because we thought my water broke. It didnt, but I was having contractions every 2-3 minutes for a minute or longer, but didnt feel them. So I stayed for 2hours, and because no progress, they sent me home. They are sure by wednesday i'll be back! So yay!!!!

WOOOOHOOOO for you!!!! Seems like they can't get here quick enough. Hope everything goes quickly and smooth for you. There is not anything in the world like holding your baby for the first time.

Tracy

Congratulations, I hope it all goes well for you! Remember and pist pics of the wee one when you can, I love baby pics!!:cutie:

Good Luck to you. You will be amazed at the love you are going to feel for you new little one. Words cannot describe...:lovestruc :cloud9:

Pretty much the same story as yours (with my first one)

I remember the awesome waves of emotion I am sure you are going through...good luck and CONGRATS ....

I hope your labor and delivery go smoothly for you!!:goodvibes Wait until you meet your little one....it will be the most memorable moment of your life!! My oldest baby turned 6 on Friday, it seems like only yesterday.......enjoy every moment, it goes too fast, as every one says!!! Congrats Mommy!!!:hug:

How exciting!! I hope you have a very quick and easy labor and delivery!!!! Good Luck!!! <3

how exciting!!! I hope everything goes smooth and quick for you!! You'll be holding that little one in no time now! :goodvibes

Don't forget to come back and post new baby pics!!!

Yay- sounds like it's close! Good luck to you and congratulations in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter